The Littlest Way.

Surprise, surprise.

[Reminder of ending.]
I flipped my phone down, and crushed the butt, of my cigarette. When I felt a pair of arms, wrap around my neck.
[End reminder.]

I turned to find…..

"Adam?" I asked.

"Those things will kill you, kid." Adam said, letting his arms cross, and land on each of my hips.

"Ugh, that was the worst thing I had to do." I whined, in his arms.

"I know, dear, I know." He said, nuzzling my neck. "We still do have to face them, though."

"No." I whispered, harshly. "No we don't."

"Shhh, dear. You've had a long day." He said, massaging my sides.

"You've got no idea." I said, leaning my head back on his neck.

"Come, on to the bus." He said.

"No, because then I will be found." I said, refusing.

"You're behaving like, a child." He said.

"Stop, speaking to me as if I am one." I said.

"Leslie Way, do not make me." He warned.

"Make you what?" I said, biting the hand that feeds, if you will.

"That's it. Gee said you'd do it the hard way, and you've done it the hard way." He said, lifting me up.

"Put me down!" I roared, my feet and fists, flailing about.

"Les, you're hurting me." He said.

"I demand you put me down this instance." I said.

"Or else what, Princess Leslie?" He sneered

"I hate you, Adam fucking Lazzara." I hissed. "Now let me go, or I will be forced to do something, I haven't in a while."

"Go ahead and try." He pushed.

"Let the lesson be known, Adam, do not mess with Leslie Way it won't end up pretty." I hissed.

I grabbed my phone, and texted something. I waited silently for a response.

"Let my Leslie Go!" I heard Frank yell.

"Oh Jesus, no!" Adam said.

"How about yes?" I said. "Did I mention, Skittles?"

"No." He growled, putting me down. "I'm done."

"I win." I smirked. "Go have your hissy fit where someone gives a fuck!"

"Leslie, you're a bitch." He sneered.

"Keep those insults coming, babe." I hissed.

"Leslie, Oh, Leslie," Nathan called out.

"Yeah, dear?" I asked.

"Whoa, what's going on out-" I cut Nathan off.

"Nothing, there is nothing going on out here."

"Are you-"

"Of course, I am sure, Adam is just sleeping, on his couch tonight." I hissed.

"I am not." Adam sneered.

"Well then, for our first night as a couple with the world knowing, I won't be spending it with you."

"What on earth are you saying?" He asked, bewildered.

"Nathan, is there any room for me on the bus?"

"Yeah, of course." Nathan said.

"So, it is settled then," I said.

"What, what's settled?" Adam asked.

"I'm sleeping on their bus." I said.

"Les, come on. Don't do this," He pleaded.

"Ad, don't. Just, don't." I sighed, taking hold of his hand.

"Please," He whispered, almost inaudibly.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, my thumb rubbing his hand. "We'll speak tomorrow."

At that, I turned away from him, tears brimmed my eyes, as Nathan grabbed hold of me. Nathan wrapped his arm around my waist, protectively, as we walked away. Leaving Adam, and tonight's events behind.

"Don't worry about him," Nathan said.

"Don't worry, I'm not." I said. "We just have to get my stuff off his bus."

"Come on,"

We walked onto Adam's bus, slowly. It felt like everyone, was going so fast, and us so slow. I said absolutely nothing, as I grabbed my jammy pants, teddy bear, flannel blanket, and electronics. Nathan muttered, what sounded like goodbye. Then it was off to his bus. As we walked on, I was greeted by, familiar faces of, Mateo, Matty, and Danny. I waved hello, walked over to the couch, and began to put my stuff on it. Matthew, grabbed my arm. I turned sharply, confused.

"No," He said softly. "Bunk, with me."

"O-okay," I said.

I unpacked, plugged in, and grabbed my bear. I wrapped the blanket around me. I felt safe, and felt warmth come to my body. Before I went to sleep, I muttered something.

"Adam, guys like you, should be illegal." I whispered, to my teddy, as I drifted slowly to sleep.

I did feel, the weight in my bed shift, and knew it was Matt. I felt his arm, glide around my waist, and felt protected. He was protecting me.

"Goodnight, beauty." I heard him whisper, as he kissed my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates. Comments 10 equal updates. Now 18 of you are subscribed. 10 is all I want. So, sorry to bitch about it. I just want to hear your thoughts, concerns, and etc... Lexie.

Now Enjoy. For meh Pineapple.