The Littlest Way.

Beginning of the End.

Leslie's Point of View. Not Authors.
When I was writing this chapter, I had a lot of thought on my mind. What I decided best was, that we'll involve some of the conversations. The thing is, this night will appear again, in a later chapter. It will be dealing with, an interesting topic if I say so, myself. Well anyways, here we go.

As I sat in Tammy's dressing room, awaiting her arrival, I was anticipating a lot of things. Especially, her emotions, they would be doing back flips I am sure. The wait for her to come in, also, gave me time to think, about everything. By the time that door opened, a decision, had been made. It was set in stone, engraved in my heart, and written, bright as day, across my face.

Crash. Slam. Bam.
Those were the noises she made, in her arrival. Tammy, had pushed her way into, the dressing room. She looked baffled, pissed, and a bit flustered. Actually, she looked frustrated, and furious.

"Dear, don't worry about her. It's nothing." Tammy said.

'That's the problem.'
'What is?'
'It obviously isn't nothing,'
'Are, you sure?'
'Of course I am sure.'
'Uhuh,'
'If I wasn't so sure, would I still be bitching?'
'Yeah,'
'True, True'

"Leslie, are you alright?'

"Yeah, just thinking a bit to hard." I lied, to cover up my insanity.

"Well, I'm off. I'll see you at the bar," She said leaving me in the dust.

I then realized I had a dinner date with Eliza. SHIT! I then made a mad dash to my dressing room, and changed. I wore, a short black and red plaid mini, black and white zebra striped leggings, a black, white, and red striped shirt, and black flats.

"Eliza," I called.

"Hey, I'm right here." She said.

"Great," I said hugging her.

"So let's go to Henry's steakhouse, and then off to the bar," Eliza said.

"Let's go."

------------------------------------Time Lapse---------------------------

"Leslie, are you sure?" Eliza asked.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't be asking you to come," I said.

"Look, I don't want to be a burden on Jepha," She said.

"You're not. Look you and Gee had a rough patch. It must be killing you that he is already moved on. We both are under a lot of stress. You and I could use the break. Along, with your assistants." I said.

"Fine, you win. I'll come." She said. "And, thank god you took me out, you got me out of doing the makeup for, that bitch Turmoil," She grinned.

"Come, on we have a date with, the boys at a bar." I giggled.

-------------Time Lapse-------------

"Where the fuck is the party, I am here now," I yelled.

"It's about time," Reggie said.

"Shut up," I giggled.

"So, who wants to play some drinking games?" Ricky asked.

"What, kind of games," I cocked a brow.

"Have you ever, and then truth or dare." Ricky grinned.

"Oh, it is on." I said.

Now the people at this bar were as follows. All of Madina Lake, HIM, Taking Back Sunday's Eddie, Matt, and Mark, All of MCR, Linkin Park, Lauren, Reggie, Tammy, Ricky, Eliza, Steven, Brad of electronics, and we snuck Rach in.

"So, Who's playing?" I asked.

"We're out," Rachel said. "Well, for the have you ever. Truth or Dare, it is on though,"

"Frankie, Ray-Ray, Mikes, Bobsie," I asked.

"All in, cept toro, cause he is on bus duty," Frankie giggled.

"I'm playin truth or dare," Ray stated.

"Eddie, Mark, and I are in," Matt said.

"All in?" I asked.

"All in," Matt confirmed.

"Lauren, Reggie, Ricky, Ellie, and Tammy?" I asked.

"All in," Lauren said.

"Linkin Park?" I asked.

"Nah, we are gonna go hang with Fred, Adam, Nathan," Said Chester.

"Us too," Said Ville, glaring at me.

"Oh, whatever," I said.

"Madina boys," I said.

"Count me in," Said Nathan.

"And me," Said Dan.

"And me," Said Matt.

"Mateo," I said.

"Nah, I am gonna chill tonight, I am wiped." He said.

"I understand," I said.

I kissed his cheek, and wished him well.

"Anyone else," I said.

"Me," A shrill voice said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Me." Holly said.

"How did you get in here?" I gasped.

"Me," Another horrid voice said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For lack of updates.