The Crazy Thing We Call Life

the beginning of the end

I had overdone it at the funeral. I fell asleep in the car on the way home and didn’t even remember falling asleep. Had we not hit a bump on the way to the driveway I would still be asleep and I probably would have woken up in my bed. Maybe I should fake sleep so he’ll carry me in; no I’m way too fat for that now. Maybe after I have this baby. I ran my arm over my overly stretched out stomach and just sat there. In three months we would have another edition to the family and my heart would grow a little bigger. I’m not sure if I want to know what the baby’s sex is or not. I know Jason will but maybe this one should be a surprise. Guess I’ll cross that bridge when I go to the doctors next week. I sighed and looked over to my left at my husband. It so easily flows off my tongue now unlike when we first got married. I could barely say it I thought with a laugh. My laugh snapped Jason out of the trance he was in and he turned and grinned at me. I saw the hurt in his eyes so I reached over and grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it. He wasn’t anything like he used to be, even when he was bad he has always been good to me even when I didn’t deserve it. I felt my eyes water up as I think how this amazing man came into my life. He pulled into our driveway and turned the car off and just sat there. I scooted the best of my ability across the seat and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted my face up to look into those honey brown eyes that I love so much.
`
“Baby ignore her, she’s stupid. She doesn’t know you like I do. I really don’t think anyone does. Your family loves you and that’s all that matters.” He nodded but didn’t say a word. She really had hurt him. I sighed and linked my fingers with his. His dad had hurt him even in death. If the abuse Bug endured wasn’t enough his step mother’s final words had brought back the ’Çritter’ in him and that scared me. I hadn’t seen this side of him since before Izzy was born. I didn’t know what to do so I just sat there in a daze as fear rose up in me. But that fear only got worse as he unwrapped himself from me and got out of the car without even a glance back at me. I felt this emptiness in my stomach that I hadn’t felt since Jason and I got together. I watched my husband, the love of my life, and my best friend walk into the house and I knew this was the beginning of the end.

Kat’s p.o.v
I got into Joker’s car of my own free will and just sat there. I didn’t feel bad about breaking down in front of him because he’s the only person other than Angel that I would break down in front of. I mean I love Mike but Joker and my bond goes deeper than the love we once had, he’s my best friend and I could tell him everything and he wouldn’t judge me. I looked over at him and he was watching me from the corner of his eye so I know he’s worried. I just don’t know how to start it. I’ve always been a daddy’s girl how do I look at my daddy the same? He’s all I ever had now I feel like a liar and I HATE A LIAR. I looked back at Joker and the tears fell.

“Katrina, your papi will love you no matter what. Don’t let your mother ruin what you and your papi have. He’s always been there for you and he always will be. So smile mi amor, this changes nothing. You are still a beautiful, strong, and independent woman. Never forget that mi amor, you still light up my world just by being in it and you’ll always have my cookies,” he said the last part with his signature smirk. I couldn’t help but smile. Leave it to Joker to say some sappy thing like that to make me smile. I looked out the window with a smile on my face. He’s right. Jesse still is my dad no matter what is said or done.

Angelina’s p.o.v

I made my way into the house and went straight to the kitchen. The dark look in Jason’s eyes still etched into my mind. What is going through his head? I know he’s probably not going to tell me so I should just shake it off. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn’t notice that a giant made his way into my kitchen. I still didn’t notice as he leaned up against the counter next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and I jumped out of my skin. I turned around holding my heart and stared up at my ex boyfriend Nick. His eyes held a look of deep concern. I smiled just so he wouldn’t think anything was wrong but he seen through it anyway. He engulfed me in a hug and I fought the tears that were trying to escape.

‘’Ang, what’s wrong?”I sighed. I can’t talk to him about it because it’s not my problem. Its Jason’s story to tell so what do I do? I know what I do, I keep my mouth shut.

“The baby is just stressing me out. That’s all Nickers, I’ll be okay.”I knew he didn’t believe me but he didn’t push it so I was thankful.

“Want to go watch a movie then Cherie?”I laughed and nodded. As long as it wasn’t home movies I was set. As we walked into the living room, Jason and Izzy were there talking but as soon as we showed up he left. That didn’t make any sense that wasn’t like him. He never has done this to me. I was puzzled until Nick pulled me down onto the couch with him. I sat my distance away but we were still on the love seat. I only wish my husband wasn’t avoiding me like he is.

I sat and watched two Disney movies with Nick and I actually forgot about Jason being upset, until it smacked me in the face when I walked into my bedroom and my husband was already asleep. He never goes asleep without me, and to make matters worse he was facing his nightstand which is another Jason no no. He’s a big cuddler. Now he doesn’t want to touch me? What have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates i oneday im on fireee hahah leave love!!