Status: Pretty much on hiatus.

Embrace Your Inner Ginger

Chapter 3

Quiet descended while everyone was deep in thought. All they could hear was the wind buffeting the tent and rushing through the trees. Then suddenly Sam inhaled sharply.

“Sam’s choking on something!” Addison yelled, making an immature innuendo. The others all looked at him, not laughing. As usual. Only Holly let out a small giggle, but as she spent a lot of time with him, his humour was bound to rub off on her slightly.

“Shut up Addison, it’s not funny. Are you alright Sam?” Lizzie asked, genuinely concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he replied breathlessly, “I just thought of a great dare!” He looked really excited and glanced around; making sure everyone was listening to him.

“It involves three people though. Dave, as it’s your dare, you have to let someone control you like a puppet. The third person has to stand facing you and the ‘puppet master’ makes you feel them. You’re blindfolded so you can’t tell who it is and you have to guess, only by touch. You have 30 seconds to guess, and then the blindfold comes off.” After a pause, he added, “What do you think?”

“That’s really good actually,” Julian answered grudgingly. He shifted around in his seat, trying to find something that could work as a blindfold for Dave. Noticing the tent pole bag on the floor, he picked it up and handed it to the ginger, who stood up and wrapped it round his head. Sam pointed at Matt and gestured to him to stand in front of Dave. He, himself strode around the circle to control Dave, and after mouthing that he was ready, he grabbed Dave’s hands and moved them towards Matt. He rested them on his chest and slowly rubbed them up and down, moving in circles like some weird massage.

“Well it’s definitely a guy. Is it Tom?” the puppet questioned, “No, wait a minute; it’s too tall to be Tom. Matthew!” When Sam grew bored of nipple rubbing, he began to move the hands downwards, making Matt more and more worried as to where they were going. He knew Dave well, having grown up with him, but he didn’t want to know him THAT well. Luckily for him though, just as the hands got to his waistline, the 30 seconds was up, and he stepped back sharply.

Dave pulled the makeshift blindfold off his head and looked to see whether his guess was right. Seeing his best friend stood in front of him, he punched the air in excitement and shouted, “Yes! I guessed right!” The three guys sat back down in their seats, ready for the next turn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I do good?
The puppet dare is a dare that one of my friends actually thought up for a sleepover we had a while back and it was hugely entertaining. :)