Status: Pretty much on hiatus.

Embrace Your Inner Ginger

Chapter 4

The dares slowly progressed further and further. Seemingly no one could think of any non-sexual dares… Or maybe it was just a teenage thing; they were all sexually frustrated. In a momentary pause, Holly and Addison shared a secretive glance before producing strawberry and chocolate sauce from their bags. They’d come prepared for intimate dares, and intimate dares they got.
“Is anyone hungry?” Asked Addison in his ‘Papa Lazarou’ voice which always made things sound worse than normal.
“I am.” Everyone turned and looked at Abi, who shrugged casually, “I like chocolate sauce!” Someone chuckled, which lead everyone to burst out laughing. It wasn’t the statement itself, but rather the context it was in. One of those ‘you had to be there’ things. Getting back on track, as he was rather looking forward to the girls lifting their tops, even if it was only their stomachs showing, Addison enquired, grinning, “Who wants to go first and what flavour do they prefer?”
“I do,” Tom smiled, “And chocolate please.” He proceeded to lie on the floor with his shirt pulled up. Holly slowly opened the bottle of sauce, and tried to drip it into the shape of a smiley face, but poured way too much and it began to dribble everywhere. To the extreme ‘dismay’ of Tom, Abi had to spend several minutes licking it off, the sauce getting all around her mouth and cheeks. He kept his jaw clenched, trying not to make a noise, but it proved too much as he was very ticklish, and he shook with laughter.
An hour or so later, after lots of gratuitous licking everyone’s tongues were worn out, except for Matt and Holly’s which were involved in a bout of fencing with each other. After many shouts of ‘get a room’ and ‘there are small children here,’ they stopped guiltily. Sam organised washing up duties and purely coincidentally (of course they would have loved to have helped) everyone was getting ready for bed. They were beginning to get a bit worried when Tom and Abi had STILL not returned from their ‘toilet visit,’ but luckily they collapsed through the door just as Sam arrived with the washing up. Tom was so cold he couldn’t stand on his legs, so he snuggled up to Abi. He swore it was just for the warmth, but even Addison could see through his excuse. No one minded really, after all, they were going out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written by my friend, Tom, but he doesn't have Mibba (:O!) so I'm posting it for him :)