William Corvins Story the first lycan

Chapter Two: The truth

Laila smiled as she walked in to the grove. It had been two weeks since she had meet the wolf Storm. She always brought him some meat from the meat shop. But when she looked around she saw that Storm was not in the grove. She smiled and shock her head, and want to get the numbing weed that was in the lake. She put down the basket beside the lake near the three bolder.
Laila slipped off her slippers, then pulled her light blue dress over her head. She laid her dress on the bolder and stood up in her white under dress. She took a breath and dived in to the lake. The cold water slowed her down a little, but soon she was swimming to the bottom of the lake towards the weeds that her and her grandmother used to help numb someone’s pain.
William smiled to himself as he stood up and looked at the underground fortress. He had cleaned it up and had found furs to sleep on. He learned to control his shifting. He looked up at the sky and almost want crazy. Laila would be at the grove already. He took of the pants he was wearing and throw them on the pile of fur. William shifted and took off towards the grove.
Laila put the last of the numb weed she had into the basket that was by the lake. It was full to the top. She smiled to herself as she got out of the lake. The numb weed would last until spring. She was about to grab her dress when she was grabbed from behind. Fear want through her as she saw that there was two bandits in front of her. The one on the right was a head taller then her, with greasy black hair and gray eyes. He was on the thin side.
He was dressed in brown leather armor. The other one was tall and muscular, his head was shaved and he had light green grayish blue eyes. He was dressed the same as the other man.
“Look what we have here Mike.” The shaved one said to the one beside him.
“Yes, a little fish Jean.” Mike said with an evil smile.
“So what are we going to do with our little fish?” The one holding her asked.
“Why Sien I think we are going to have some fun with her and then gut her like a fish.” Jean said as he took out a knife.
William vision ran red as he saw his mate in danger. He stood up and let out a roar of vengeances. William charged out to protect his mate.
Laila’s eyes want wide with fear as she watched a Lycan ran into the grove.
“JEAN, MIKE BEHIDE YOU!” Sien yelled as he throw Laila down. She felt her head hit the bolder then everything want dark.
William let out a roar as he watched Laila been throw down and didn’t move. He charged at the humans that would cause harm to his mate. His claws ripped through the first humans throat and down his stomach. He fall down dead. William’s jaws ripped out the second mans throat and he fall dead to the ground dead.
William looked at the last one, the one that hurt his mate. He growled as he came at him. He sliced his claws down his side and ripped his throat out. When he fall down dead to the ground next to the others he let out a howl. He walked over to the lake and washed off $his muzzle and claws off and want over to his mate side. He let out a small whine as she slowly came to.
Laila opened her eyes slowly and saw the Lycan looking at her with ice blue eyes. Her eyes want wide as she backed away from him. Storm was William the first Lycan and she didn’t know it.
“Your William.” She whispered as she stood up slowly. William nodded slowly. Yes I’m William. He watched as she put on her dress. “Why haven’t you killed me?” She asked as she looked up at him. Laila held her breath as he stopped in front of her and licked her face gently and then let out a small whine. “You like me.” She said in a whisper. He nodded his head and rubbed his muzzle against her face gently. Yes, I like you more then you could know.
Laila was about to say something when the sound of growling came to her ears. She looked over where the dead men where and felt her heart stop. They where change. As she started to back up she backed up into William. She felt him wrap his arm around her and drew her closer to him. She watched as they full changed into Lycan’s.
They looked at her with hunger. She shivered with fear as they moved towards her. Then William let out a growl. She is my mate. Stay away from her if you want to live brothers. They stopped were they where and let out a soft bark. Go to the north and follow the path tell you find the others. Now go. Laila watched as the three Lycan’s head north away from the town away from her. She turned around and looked up at William.
“Thank you William.” She said before she hide her face in his fur.
♠ ♠ ♠
Message me and tell me what you think.