William Corvins Story the first lycan

Chapter Four No longer human

It had been a month since Laila had slept with William. She had been busy collection herbs and plants for the winter to come and has not had time to spend time alone with him, but he had been with her through the hole time. But for the past month she had been sick in the morning. She ran over to the pot and throw up the contents in her stomach.
Laila walked out into the kitchen area where her grandmother was making breakfast for them.
“Good morning dear. Still sick?” She asked as she handed her a cup of hot herb tea.
“Yes, I don’t know why though.” She said as she seat down and took a sip of her tea. It clamed her stomach and her. She looked at her grandmother who was smiling at her. “What?”
“You don’t know do you dear.” She said as she smiled at her sweetly. Laila shock her head.
“Your pregnant Laila.” Her grandmother said. Laila’s eyes want wide.
“I been pregnant for a month and I have not noticed.” She said shocked.
“Don’t worry dear, when I was pregnant with your mother I didn’t noticed the first month. Now I believe that you have someone to tell.” She said with a smile. Laila smiled and stood up. It was already getting late, the sun was setting.

Vince was riding through the forest when he caught site of a young human woman standing in a grove. He stopped his mount and looked down at her from the cliff. She was on the small side, with long golden blonde hair and green eyes. She was beautiful for a human in a vampire eye. Then he watched as William the first Lycan walk towards her.
He was about to draw his bow when he watched the human ran towards the Lycan. He listened to the human as she talked to William.
“William I have some important news for both of us.” Laila said to William after he licked her face. He tilted his face to the side and looked at her. Then he watched as she gently took his claw and put it over her stomach.
“I am pregnant with our cub mate.” She said with a smile. William looked down at his mate then let out a howl. Vince could not believe his ear or his eyes. William Corvins the first Lycan had a mate and she was pregnant with his cub. He jumped on his mount and headed back to Amelia’s castle.
Vince raced through the country side tell it was dawn, then he came in view of a castle. He raced out of the frosted to the safety of his coven away from the sun. He jumped down from his mount and ran inside. When he reached a elegant room that was decoder in black and red he want down to one knee in front of a tall vampire.
She had long black hair and purple eyes.
“Lady Amelia, I have news of William.” Vince said as he bowed his head. Amelia stopped talking to the other vampire and looked at him.
“And what of this news Vince.” Amelia asked as Vince looked up at her.
“I was on my way to the town Berman when I saw a young human female in a grove below the cliff I was on, when I saw William come out of the woods.”
“And he attacked her like he attacks every human, vampire.” Amelia said in a tired tone.
“No my lady.” Vince said.
“What happen.” She asked as she looked at him with inserted.
“The human ran to him and he licked her face.”
“Why is this human so different then the rest?” She asked.
“Because my lady. She is his mate and is caring his child.” Vince said as he watched his lady’s eyes go wide. Gasp filled the room at his information.
“William has a mate, and you saw her. Is this correct Vince.” Amelia asked as she stood up.
“Yes, my lady.” He replied.
“Vince, take a group of death dealers to the town of Berman and bring her here alive and unharmed. We do not want anything to happen to her or the baby.” Amelia said as she seat back down.
“If I may my lady. Why not kill her?” One of the other vampires asked.
“Because William will come for her, she is his weakness. So therefore if we have her.”
“We have William.” Vince said as he stood up. Amelia smiled at him.
“Now go you have your orders.” Amelia said as she looked at him.
“Yes, my lady your will well be done.” With that Vince left.

William was so shocked that his mate was pregnant with there cub. He smiled down at her. Then gently left her up and carried her into the forest. Early he had come across a Lycan camp and he promised to bring his mate with him. When they drew near he seat her down on her feet and shifted.
“Who are they William?” She asked as she watched a tall man dressed in green pants and a white shirt walk towards them. He had long brown hair and blue eyes.
“Welcome back my lord.” He said as he handed William some pants.
“Sole this is my mate Laila. Laila this is Sole he is a Lycan gypsy.” William said after he had the pants on Sole gave him.
“It is an honor to meet you my lady.” Sole said as he bowed to her.
“Please call me Laila.” She said with a smile.
“If you will follow me, I will introduce you to my family.” Sole said as he moved his hands towards the tents. Laila nodded her head and followed him.
“William why did he call you “my lord”?” She asked as they followed Sole.
“Its because I am the first Lycan there fore the ruler of our kind you could say.” he said with a smile.
“Ow ok, so that would make me your lady then.” Laila said as they drew near a fire.
“Yes, you are my lady.” William said with a wolfish grin. She smiled up at him.
“Monuqia love come meet lord William’s mate Laila.” Sole said to a small woman that had long red hair and greenish blue eyes.
“It is an honor to meet you Laila. Please have a seat.” Monuqia said with a smile. Laila smiled and seat down.
“Mommy is dinner ready yet?” A little boy with brownish red hair and blue eyes asked.
“No Kane its not ready yet go play with the other children tell I call you.” Monuqia said in a sweet voice.
“Your son is adorable Monuqia.” Laila said with a smile.
“Thank you, our you and your mate going to be having cubs?” She asked with a smile.
“Monuqia!” Sole said shocked at his mate’s question.
“Its alright Sole. I am a healer in my town.” Laila said with a smile.
“Really, I am a mid wife.” Monuqia said excited.
“Then you can answer my question then. I do not know much about Lycan babies but you see,” She smiled at her. “I am one month pregnant with our cub and I do not know what is the different between human pregnancies to Lycan’s.” Laila said as she looked at Monuqia. She nodded her head and smiled at her.
“Well the only different between the pregnancies is the time. See we Lycan’s carry for only five months. But if you where human you would carry for nine months.” Monuqia said with a smile.
“But I am human.” Laila said with a small frown.
“No you see. You would not be able to carry a Lycan cub if you were not a Lycan.” She said as she looked at her.
“How did I become a Lycan then? I do not remember turn in to a wolf on the full moon.” Laila said as she looked at her then William.
“Laila when you first mated with your mate did he mark you?” Monuqia asked as she stirred her stew.
“Yes, William was worried about it. Why?” She asked confused.
“The mark is on your right hip is it not,” She looked at Laila how in turned nodded her head. “That there is the mark for our kind that you are mated.” She said with a smile.
“Ok so why have I not shifted then?” She asked as she looked at her.
“Because you are pregnant, do not ask me how or why. When I was pregnant with my cub I could not shift. But do not fear when you give birth you will be able to shift.” Monuqia said with a smile.
“Well it is getting late and I need to get Laila back to town.” William said with a smile.
“It was lovely meeting you Laila.” Monuqia said as she stood up.
“Yes, it was lovely meeting you to.” Laila said as she gave her a hug.
“Have a safe journey.” Sole said with a smile.
“We will thank you.” William said with a smile. With that they left for Berman.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you have enjoyed it so far.