Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 1.

The first time Brendon saw her, he was staying at Jon’s with Ryan and Spencer, a well deserved break from touring. It was in Angels & Kings and he looked across the room, scanning for someone who wasn’t drunk who he could actually have a decent conversation with. Even Pete was off his face tonight. Ashlee had Bronx and was in Texas visiting family, so Pete had decided to head to Chicago while she was away.

Then he heard Gabe’s loud voice. “Damn girl, either you look good or I’m just that drunk!”

Brendon turned to see Gabe standing and talking to a woman. Brendon snorted. Trust Gabe to say something like that. He walked over to them. “Gabe, don’t you know you sound like a dick when you repeat your own fucking lyrics?” He asked. The woman giggled and turned to face Brendon, and Brendon… He was just blown away.

She had long dark hair, down past her shoulders. It shined in the light and had a slight curl to it. Her eyes were a light brown colour, with a darker brown circling them. Brendon swore he recognised them from somewhere, but he soon forgot about that.

She was wearing a halter neck dress, made of red silk. The dress came down to mid thigh and Brendon couldn’t help but notice how much he loved her legs. She was wearing heels that made her about the same height as him. He guessed she would be a couple of inches shorter that him if she wasn’t wearing them.

All of her, from top to toe, was fucking gorgeous! There was nothing that Brendon could see that would make her imperfect. And even if there was something, she seemed perfect anyway. She was just perfection in Brendon’s eyes.

He asked her name, and she replied she was called Natasha, but he could call her Tasha. He gave her his name, stumbling over it slightly. She laughed softly.

“I know who you are, Brendon.” She said. “I’ve listened to your music before.” She smiled. “I like it.”

Brendon blushed, that this beautiful young woman, around his age he guessed, liked his music. Ok, so he guessed a lot of people his age liked his music, but not all of them were beautiful, gorgeous brunettes who looked like they were an angel. He blushed mentally at the thought of describing someone as looking like an angel, but he meant it.

“Would you like to dance?” He blurted out. She looked like she was considering the proposal before nodding. Brendon grinned. He completely missed the smirk that Gabe was currently giving Tasha. He led her out onto the dance floor, where he saw William and Ryan dirty dancing together. Well, he’d been expecting that.

It was rare that they didn’t do that when they were out. Despite the fact that he was certain Ryan had a thing for Spencer, and vice versa, the two of them always seemed to find a guy to dance with when they were out. He also spotted Spencer who was dancing with someone who looked suspiciously like Michael Guy Chislett. His smile grew a little.

Huh, he thought. Who would have thought Chizzy swung that way?

Just then, a slower song started and Brendon looked into Tasha‘s eyes. She smiled at him. She took his arms and pulled them around her body before wrapping her own around Brendon’s.

Together, they danced slowly, staring into each other’s eyes, not saying a word.

Later that evening, Ryan found Brendon (still on the dance floor with Tasha) and told him they were getting a cab back home. Brendon looked at Tasha.

“You head home. I should head off now anyway.” She told him.

“Meet you outside in 10, B.” Ryan said, slurring his words ever so slightly, before disappearing into the crowd again.

Brendon looked at Tasha and stroked her cheek gently before leaning in and kissing her softly. He felt her hand come up to the back of his head and pull him closer to her.

He pulled away and smiled at her. “Will I see you again?” He whispered. Well, it seemed like he was whispering, the music was still pounding loud.

“You might do.” She replied. “I’ll come here again. I’ll look for you.”

“I hope you do.” He kissed her again before pulling away. “Goodnight Tasha.”

“Night Brendon.” She replied. They both walked off into different directions. Brendon turned to watch Tasha, but she had disappeared.

As he walked out of the club and over to where the rest of his band were standing, he realised one simple fact.

Brendon Boyd Urie was in love.

Sure, he had only spent one evening with her, but he hadn’t felt this way about anyone before, not even Audrey.

“So, Ryan tells us you pulled?” Spencer grinned, an arm around Ryan’s shoulders. Brendon knew that it was for support. Spencer never knew when enough was enough at Angels & Kings. Pete always got him drunk.

“I didn’t pull, I just met someone.” He said, thinking about the mysterious woman. He didn’t even know that much about her, but her name and… well, that was it. That and she listened to their music.

“She was pretty.” Ryan commented when they had got in the cab. “What was her name then, loverboy?”

“Tasha.” Brendon said, a dreamy smile on his face.

“You gonna call her?” Jon asked.

Brendon froze, then cursed loudly. How could he forget? How could he have forgotten to get her number?
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheh, I just can't stay away from sexswap stories. It's not my fault, I'm hooked! And also, I'm a little obsessed with Novarie stories right now. That, and Ry-Walk.

Speaking of Ry-Walk, here's one I've started writing. The Only Difference Between Brent Wilson And Jon Walker Is The Name is a new story. And since it's new, go read it.

But only after you've commented, yeah? Deal?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo