Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 10.

Brendon looked through the spy hole before laughing.

“I should have known you guys would show up sooner or later.” He said as he opened the door. “Didn’t expect you here though, Jon.”

Jon shrugged. “I heard from Pete it went well, I thought I’d tag along with them to see you guys.”

“Can we come in then?” Pete asked.

“You’re a lousy host, Urie.” Gabe said as he walked in. “Nasty Nate Novarro! Where are you?” He sung.

“Lounge.” Brendon heard her say. Then he heard, “Gabe! Get off me, you dick!” Brendon laughed quietly as the rest of them walked into the lounge.

“Whoa, you look good Nate.” Jon commented. He was the only one of them who hadn’t seen Nate as a woman.

“Don’t be hitting on my girlfriend, Jon. I’m not above hurting you, you know.” Brendon told the bassist.

“So, how come you guys are here?” Nate asked as they all sat down.

All of them shrugged, except Vicky, who rolled her eyes at them. “They wanted to know if you were lying, so they could beat Brendon up.”

“That’s so not true!” Gabe pouted. “We just wanted to see how you two were.” Nate raised an eyebrow and stared at Gabe. “Ok, maybe we were worried about you.” Nate kept staring, kept the eyebrow raised. “Pete was the one who wanted to hit Brendon again!” Gabe admitted, blurting it out.

Brendon threw Pete wide eyes. “What the fuck Pete? You didn’t believe Nate so you thought you’d come here and punch me again? Thanks a fucking lot. You make me feel loved, you know.”

“Well, obviously we know you guys made it up now-”

“Not the point.” Brendon pouted.

“Well we didn’t know if Nate was just telling us that so we wouldn’t worry, so I wanted to make sure.”

Vicky patted Pete’s arm. “Honey, stop there. You’re just digging yourself deeper into that hole.”

“What hole?” Pete asked.

“The hole of getting slapped by a woman. Believe me, it’s not a hole that you wanna be in.” Gabe told him. “Trust me, living with Vicky, you can find yourself in it a lot.”

Vicky snorted. “Learn the fucking lesson then, jackass.”

“Which is?”
“Vicky-T is always right.” Pete and Gabe rolled their eyes while Nate stifled a giggle.

“I hope you guys aren’t planning on staying here, cos there is only 1 spare room with 1 double and the two couches in here.” Nate told them.

“We’ll fit.” Alex told her, grinning.

“We can bring the mattress down here and camp out.” Ryland said grinning.

“I’m heading back to Chicago tomorrow.” Jon said. “I left Dylan and Clover with Bill.” Then he paused. “Does he even know about you yet, Nate?” Nate looked away from Jon. “Nate, seriously dude, you’ve known him for years and you haven’t told him? You’ve known him longer than these guys!”

“I know, but I didn’t really get a chance.” Nate explained. “He and the guys had interviews practically the whole time.”

“But still, you could have made him spare a few hours to explain. Have you been ignoring him for nearly 3 weeks?”

“No, I’ve been texting him. I’ve ignored the calls though.”

Jon shook his head. “You need to tell him.”

Alex nodded in agreement. “Jon’s right, honey. You should tell him.”

“Come back to Chicago.” Pete said. “You know you want to.”

“I’m not heading back for at least a week. I’m sure you guys can wait that long for me to go back.”

“How about if we head home tomorrow, then you come back up in five days?” Vicky said. “There’s no way we can all stay here comfortably for more than a couple of days.”

“I’ll have to get the train again, unless someone can magic me up a fake ID.” Nate told them. “Cos there’s no way that anyone believe that I’m Nate Novarro with these tits.”

“I’m coming with you.” Brendon said. “We’ll have more fun together.” He winked at Nate, who blushed.

“Dirty pervert, trying to corrupt poor, innocent Nate.” Pete looked at Brendon with wide eyes, his voice filled with mock-shock.

“Fuck you Wentz, I’m far from innocent. I bring your attention to how I got into this fucking mess in the first place, yeah?” Nate glared.

“Ok, I take it back.” Pete said quickly.

Vicky laughed. “You learn fast Petey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Novarie. So goddamn much. I don't know why the thought of Brendon and Nate together is so hot to me, but it is. I would love that pairing to be a reality but unfortunately, it probably won't. But that's what bandom is for. To fulfil all of our sexy dreams.

I also love girl!Nate. Completely and utterly. But if you want another girl to read about, how about a girl!Jon? A Jon/Sisky girl!Jon. Well, just read He's A Handsome Woman and you'll be happy.

Comments anyone? -Bdon puppy dog pout-

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo