Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 14.

The next day, Brendon woke up as Brendon, with ‘Tasha’ next to him. He kissed her cheek. “Baby, wake up.”

“M’awake.” She replied, looking at him. “Morning.”

“Morning.” He grinned.

“Good morning both of you.” Jon said behind them. “I’m going to pick Ryan and Spencer up from the airport, I’ll be about an hour and a half, two hours.”

“Ok, see you later.”

“Also, if you’re going to have sex in my house, keep it down. I don’t need to hear you two going at it like rabbits.”

“Mad as rabbits, Jon.” Brendon grinned. “Mad as rabbits.”

“Yeah, I heard it last night.” Jon mumbled. He left the house and Brendon and Nate alone.

“So, you wanna stay like this to tell them? Or do we need to change back?” Nate asked. Brendon just kissed her, pulling the covers over their heads.

When Jon returned 2 hours later, carrying coffee and Ryan and Spencer trailing behind, Brendon and Nate was watching TV, talking.

“Hey guys.” Nate called out. Jon grinned, knowing what they had done, and walked into the lounge. Brendon was wearing a pair of her jeans, since they were girl jeans after all, and one of the t-shirts that she and Nate had brought out in Atlanta. They had gone shopping together, buying clothes that they could both wear while they were girls. Ryan and Spencer froze when they saw Nate and Brendon.

“Nate, hey.” Ryan said.

“Who’s this?” Spencer asked.

“Come on, I’d expect you two to recognise me at least.” Brendon giggled.

“I think I know, but at the same time, I’m confused as fuck.” Ryan said. “Is this something you’ve been keeping from us all this time?” He asked Brendon, who giggled again.

“What are you talking about, Ry?” Spencer asked, frowning.

“Oh come off it Spin, you must know your own band mate.” Jon smirked. Spencer looked at Brendon again, who winked at him, and then his jaw dropped.

“You’ve stunned him into silence. I think that deserves a congratulations.” Jon laughed, passing Nate and Brendon a coffee each.

“Bren? What the fuck, dude?” Spencer exclaimed.

“Sit down, I’ll explain.” Nate said.

For the next half an hour, Nate and Brendon explained what had happened, how they were dealing with it and what they were going to do in the future. Ryan and Spencer listened, not saying a word and only nodding at the right intervals.

“So… what about touring? How the fuck are you guys going to get around that?” Spencer asked.

“Simple. Pete’s going to arrange our next tour to be with the Cobras, whoever’s on first will be the guy, then before we go on, we‘ll-”

“Ok, yeah, I don’t need those sorts of details, Urie.” Spencer shook his head. “This is just like… Whoa.”

“I’m glad you told us though.” Ryan said. “Thank you.”

“Well, if you wake up one morning on tour and I’ve got tits, you know why now.” Brendon told them.

“Have you told anyone else?” Spencer asked.

“Only the Cobras, Pete and you guys know.” Nate explained. “I’m telling William today.”

Ryan stared at him wide eyed. “You mean you haven’t told him already? Jesus Nate, you’ve known him longer than your own band and you haven’t told him?”

“Ok, guilt trip me, why don’t you Ross. I’ve got that already from Gabe and Ryland.” Nate rolled his eyes. “I’m going to do it today.”

“I’m sure Pete’s going to make sure of it.” Jon commented. “You know what he’s like.”

Just as Jon finished talking, they all heard the doorbell ring. Jon got up to answer it.

“Jonny Walker, how ya been, man?” They heard William say.

“Fuck, why is he here this early?” Nate muttered. “Come on, B.” He dragged Brendon out of the room and onto the patio. “I was supposed to have changed by now, then explain to him. He’s not going to believe me if I’m still a guy. Argh, I’m gonna punch Pete.” Nate rambled. “I’m gonna punch him in his crap lousy face!”

“Ok, no more Blades Of Glory for you.” Brendon joked, before putting her arms around his stiff frame. “Nate, baby, he’ll believe you. Come on, he’s been on tour with Pete, he’s used to crazy shit happening.” She brushed her hand along his cheek. “Come on, I’ll be with you, and I’m sure Pete brought Vicky and the guys.”

Nate looked down at Brendon. He was silent as he kissed her cheek, then her mouth.
“Ok, Brendon, let’s do this.”

“Brendon?” They heard William say, confusion think in his voice. Brendon and Nate turned to find all of Academy standing there. “Wait…”

“Shit, it’s come back to us again.” Mike groaned.

“What’s come back?” Nate asked.

“This fucking sex curse.” William replied.

Brendon and Nate just stared at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blades of Glory is the SHIT! XD

So, I have finally got wireless internet and so updates should be coming more often. You happy about that? You are! Yay! So, subscribe and comment too please. (:

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo