Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 15.

“Come back in, we’ll tell everyone together.” William said, grabbing Nate’s arm, pulling both Nate and Brendon inside.

“Everyone sit down, we need to tell you something.” Mike said.

“What’s this about?”

“We know what happened to Brendon.” Sisky said.

“You explained that quick, guys.” Ryan said.

“Actually, they didn’t explain anything. The same thing happened to Bill a few months back.” Butcher said.

Everyone else in the room turned to stare at William. “How could you tell the difference?” Pete asked.

“Bitch.” William glared. “It was awkward.”

“It was funny though. His tits were tiny and he shrunk like, loads. It was nearly a foot.” Chislett grinned.

Mike nodded. “He was shorter than you Pete.” He laughed.

“I thought this was never coming up in conversation again?” William said, placing his hands on his hips.

“That was before Brendon was turned into a chick too.”

“Nate started it.” Brendon said. “He did this to me. Although, I’m not complaining.”

“Wait, huh?” The Academy all frowned.

Brendon and Nate explained for the second time that day about the two of them. How they met that night in the club, what had happened outside Pete’s house and what had happened when Brendon followed Nate back to Atlanta.

“This happened a month ago. When were you planning on telling me, Nate?” William asked. “I mean, I know we’ve been IMing each other and texting, but you also ignored my calls.”

“Why do you think Pete brought you over today?” Nate said.

“Oh.” William said. “But still, why not before?”

Nate shrugged. “I wasn’t ever planning on telling Brendon either, but then she found out.” Then he frowned. “How come you didn’t tell me when it happened to you, anyway?”

William and Chislett blushed, then shrugged. “I was going to, then I kind of, well, I got really drunk one night and then-”

“He had sex with Chizzy.” Sisky giggled.

“WHAT?!” Everyone who wasn’t in Academy shouted.

“Seriously?” Brendon asked.

“It was a very alcoholic filled night.” Chislett added.

“So, you changed too. Did you go round the whole band?” Spencer snickered.

“I wouldn’t have minded being a chick for a day.” Butcher said. “I would have gone on a shopping spree at Victoria’s Secret and brought half the store, then gone home and just stared at myself until I went out and had sex with some random.”

“Which is the reason I told you no.” Chislett smirked at the drummer.

Butcher looked over at Brendon and opened his mouth to say something when Brendon got in there first. “You’re not Nate, so no, Butcher. I’m not having sex with you.”

“Damn, it was worth a shot.”

“You done hitting on my girlfriend, Andy?” Nate glared, pulling Brendon towards him almost subconsciously. Brendon smiled.

It was around half an hour later before Pete announced he had to head to the airport. William offered to take him since he had picked Pete up on the way to Jon‘s. Before they took off, the others agreed to head over to Pete’s house, since it was bigger. William would drop his band mates off first, before taking Pete to the airport and returning back. Jon was going to drive Spencer, Ryan, Brendon and Nate in his car and meet the others at Pete’s house.

In the car, Nate rang the Cobras to tell them they would be showing up in about 10 minutes. When they arrived, a few minutes before William pulled up, Alex and Vicky were waiting outside.

“Hey guys, pull in.” Alex said. Then he noticed Ryan and Spencer in the car. “You finally told them, then?”

“Yeah. Academy’s behind us, somewhere.” Brendon said.

“Probably in traffic.” Jon said.

Over an hour later, William had come back from the airport and then explained to the Cobras what had happened with him and Chislett just a few months earlier. Gabe had pouted that William didn’t go to him to deal with it. William replied that he would be exactly like Butcher would have been, had William had sex with him.

Gabe pouted some more, but didn’t say any more on the matter.

“So, you guys coming out to Angels tonight?” Butcher asked.

“I think that’ll be fun.” Ryland said. “Nate, you and ‘Brianna’ wanna come?”

“Brianna?” Spencer burst out laughing.

“It ain’t that fucking funny, asswipe.” Brendon snapped.

“Sorry, but seriously, Brianna?”

Brendon and Nate looked at each other. “It’s better than Brenda.” Nate replied. Everyone nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for being a douche author and not updating sooner. I would love a comment still, even though I haven't updating in over a month.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo