Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 16.

Later that day, Jon had taken Ryan, Spencer, Brendon and Nate back to his house and they started to get ready for their night out.

“You guys can get ready in here, I’m done.” Jon said to Nate and Brendon, waving an arm at his bedroom. “And if you have sex in there, I’ll know.”

“Obviously, Walker.” Brendon rolled her eyes, giggling slightly. Jon shook his head and wandered away.

“So, I was thinking, he’d know if we only had sex once, but what if we did it twice?” Nate said, starting to unbutton his shirt.

“We’ve only got an hour.” Brendon told him. “Are you up for twice in an hour?”

Nate didn’t reply. He only took his shirt off and then took Brendon’s off too. He pulled her close and kissed her deep.

An hour later, they were half way getting ready when Jon knocked. Nate opened the door and let him in, since they were both dressed. He told them that they were leaving in about 20 minutes and to get their asses moving. Brendon just flipped him off and went back to straightening her hair.

They headed up to Angels & Kings and when they got in there, they saw Alex behind the DJ desk, talking to Ryland and William. Ryan and Spencer walked straight over to the dance floor while Jon spotted Joe waving at him to get his attention near one of the back exits.

Nate and Brendon walked over to the bar and Nate brought them both a drink. They stood at the bar, talking and looking over at their friends occasionally. They eventually got a table in the corner, where Brendon was sat on Nate’s lap. They made out for God knows how long before Brendon felt a tap on her shoulder.

She pulled away from Nate to see Spencer standing there. He offered to buy them both a drink and they both nodded, grinning at him. He returned a few minutes later then left them to it, whispering in Brendon’s ear to use protection. Brendon flipped him off before turning back to Nate and kissing him.

About 10, Brendon and Nate got a cab back to Jon’s, having been given a spare key earlier that night. They knew that the others would be out for at least another 3 hours, so as soon as they got through the door, Brendon jumped onto Nate, wrapping her legs and arms around him and kissing him with passion.

“Someone’s horny.” Nate murmured to her.

“Shut up and fuck me.” Brendon smirked.

When Jon and Ryan came back to the house later that night, Spencer having left with Butcher half an hour before they called a cab, they found Brendon and Nate on the sofa bed together, lying in each other’s arms and talking. They also noticed something else.

“Nice to have you back, Bren.” Ryan said with a drunken grin.

Brendon grinned and held Nate closer. “Well, I need a break now and then, don’t I?”

“We’re keeping this equal, you know.” Nate told them, placing one of her hands on top of Brendon’s.

“Remind me to bleach my couch when you two leave.” Jon said before heading off to his room, Ryan a second behind him.

When Spencer returned back to Jon’s in the morning, he got in with the other spare key that Jon gave him as he had left with Butcher, he saw Brendon and Nate sleeping but didn’t realise what had happened. He just walked into the kitchen and started to make a batch of coffee. By the looks of the time, everyone would be up soon anyway.

And he was right. A few minutes later, he heard a yawn and a groan. He knew it couldn’t be anyone than Brendon, since it sounded too feminine.

“Hey Bren, want some coffee?” He asked without turning around.

“I’m not Brendon.”

Spencer jumped a little at the voice. It definitely wasn’t Brendon’s voice, or female voice. He turned to see a woman he didn’t recognise except only vaguely, standing at the doorway. She was wearing guy’s boxers and a t-shirt.

“Nate?” He asked. She nodded. “Whoa, that’s weird. Hey, does this mean that Brendon’s a guy again then?”

“Yes I am.” Brendon put his arms around Nate, kissing her neck.

“Eww, when Jon finds out what you did on his couch-”

“This happened before Jon and Ry got home.” Brendon smirked.

Spencer just turned away in slight disgust. “Not what I wanna know this early, B.”

When Jon and Ryan finally got up, Brendon and Nate were dressed and sitting in the lounge with Spencer, laughing about something Nate had said. They joined in the conversation, the five of them talking for a few hours before they all got hungry and Jon and Spencer made lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry I've been away all this time! I have no excuse really!
I will say now that I've been posting more of my stuff onto Livejournal as I rarely come onto Mibba anymore, but I was looking through my fics on my laptop and it occurred to me how many fics I haven't finished posting!
I promise that I will try and get this all posted, but in the mean time, go check out the fics I've posted on my Livejournal comm HERE. There are a few fics that I posted here originally, but I decided to crosspost over to there as well.

I know it's been a while, but a comment would probably help me on my way to updating again. :)

Love and hugs, DanniBearrr xoxo