Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 2.

When Brendon woke up the morning after, he didn’t have a hangover, which didn’t surprise him. He hadn’t been drinking all that much last night, he’d spent the majority of it with Tasha. He smiled. Tasha, the beautiful, mysterious woman. Whose number he had forgotten to get and forgotten to give his number to. He decided he was going back that night. He had to find her.

He sat up and looked over at the other couch where Ryan and Spencer were sleeping off their hangovers. He decided to be an evil son of a bitch. He jumped up and jumped on top of the both of them.

“Brendon, what the FUCK dude?” Spencer groaned.

“If you don’t get off of me right now, I swear I am going to cut your balls off, Urie.” Ryan growled, glaring at Brendon with red eyes.

“I’m in love, Ryan Ross.” Brendon sung happily, bouncing up and down.

“That’s nice, can it wait for a reasonable hour please?” Ryan pulled the cover back over his head.

“Yeah, fuck off Bren.” Spencer burrowed under the covers.

Brendon jumped off of them and then ran upstairs. He opened the door to Jon’s bedroom and he jumped on the bed. “Jon, Jonny Walker, guess what?”

“You’re in love?” He asked, sitting up.

“Yeah!”

“I heard you. I also heard Spencer and Ryan.” Jon yawned. “But I’m not as mean as them. I’m not gonna tell you to piss off.”

“That’s why you’re my favourite!” Brendon grinned.

“It’s only because they’re hungover and I’m not.” Jon smiled, shoving Brendon’s shoulder, who returned the favour.

“So, I was thinking of going back to the club tonight.” Jon raised an eyebrow. Contrary to what a lot of people believed, Brendon Urie wasn’t the type of person who would go out two nights in a row. Brendon explained to Jon that he and Tasha didn’t exchange numbers, but she would be going back there, so he needed to find her again, or find someone who knew her at least. Jon offered to go with him, but Brendon told no, he would be alright heading there on his own.

He knew the Cobras had finished touring for a few months so they were staying in Chicago with Pete for a while. He’d seen them all last night, well not all of them, Nate and Ryland had been missing. And he also knew that Academy seemed to be down there nearly every night when they were back in Chicago.

Around 8 that night, Jon dropped Brendon off at the club, telling him to ring him later if he wanted a lift home. Brendon smiled and thanked him before heading into the club. One of the awesome things about being on Decaydance was that if you were legal, your name was on the guest list of all of Pete’s clubs.

He walked in and got a drink, looking around and seeing Gabe and William dancing with Travis. Huh, so Gym Class were in town too.

“Hi.” He heard a voice say behind him and he turned around. He started grinning.

“Tasha, hey.” He said. He moved towards her, capturing her lips in a kiss. “Nice to see you again.” He told her, smiling.

“Same here.”

“Can I get you a drink?”

“I’ll have a beer.” She said.

“My sorta gal.” Brendon winked at her and got her drink in. He motioned for them to go over to where he saw an empty table and they both sat down. “So I wanna say I’m sorry.” Tasha frowned. “For last night. I forgot to give you my number. That’s why I came back, because I wanted to find you.”

That’s why I came back tonight as well.” She told him.

The two of them spent the night together again, talking, dancing, making out.

At the end of the night, when Tasha said she was heading off, Brendon asked for her number.

“My cell’s broken right now, and I never learnt my number.” She told him, an apologetic smile on her face.

“Let me give you mine, then you can call me whenever.” Brendon said. Tasha smiled and nodded. He got a pen from behind the counter and wrote it on Tasha’s hand. “So, should we meet here or should I wait for you to call me?” Brendon really, really hoped that she wouldn’t just ‘forget’ to call him.

“I’ll call you tomorrow.” She promised. She leant in for another kiss. Bye Brendon Urie.”

“Bye.” Brendon said, in a world of his own.

Man, he’d fallen hard for that girl!
♠ ♠ ♠
Awws, Bdon's in luuuurve!!!!!

Comments bring the next chapter on quicker. Just so you know.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo