Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 4.

3 Weeks Earlier

Nate had spent the night with a man who he’d found gorgeous. It wasn’t well known that Nate Novarro, Cobra Starship drummer, was bisexual. But he’d been at Angels & Kings and got talking to a guy called Lex. And they had gone back to his and had mind blowing sex. Nate had been so exhausted after that he’d practically fallen asleep straight away.

When he’d woken up in the morning, he’d felt a little different, but it wasn’t anything that he thought was too weird. Looking back, it was definitely weird.

He had opened his eyes and noticed he was in a bed on his own, and it was a bed that he didn’t recognise either.

“Oh, you’re awake. Good, I need to explain some stuff to you.” He heard a woman say. He turned his head and saw a woman who he didn’t recognise, but was still vaguely familiar.

“Who are you?” He asked, but covered his mouth immediately. That was definitely not his voice. His voice was lower than that, not high pitched and… womanly?

“You know my name. Lex. Although I’d prefer Lexie or Alex to be honest.” The woman told him. “You may want to look in the mirror. You need to get over the shock.” Lexie said as she left a pile of clothes on the bed and left the room.

Nate got out of the bed, spying that the clothes Lexie had left were women’s clothes, and he looked in the mirror.

He swore blind that he didn’t screech like a girl. Although, the woman in the mirror mimicked him in the movement completely.

He slapped himself, trying to wake himself up, but nothing worked. He stared at his reflection, not believing it. He was a few inches shorter, his hair longer, curves in all the right places but… it wasn’t him. It couldn’t be.

“Nate, you might want to change. I need to explain to you.” Lexie said, peering in the door.
Nate, not wanting to be naked, changed into the clothes left for him (her?) and stormed out of the room.

“You, you changed me into a fucking woman!” Nate hissed, pointing a perfectly manicured finger at the woman. “You turned us both from men into women!”

“I was born a woman. Up until 3 nights ago, I was a woman. Then I had sex with a guy who I’d never met before and I woke up a guy.”

It turned out that the man Lexie had had sex with had been cursed by someone they had had sex with. It turned out to be a long line of people having sex and changing gender. Nate listened while Lexie explained all that she knew.

“I’m sorry that I used you, Nate. But you must see where I’m coming from.”

“You changed me into a woman.” Nate grumbled.

“All you have to do is have sex with someone and you’ll change back. Although, they’ll swap genders too.” Lexie really did look sorry. “Would you like a lift back home at all?”

“I don’t live in Chicago, I’m staying with a friend.” Nate said.

“I’ll drop you over there.”

Half an hour later, Nate got out of the car outside Pete’s place and buzzed in.

“Yep?” She heard Pete answer.

“Hey, it’s Nate. Could you let me in, dude?” Nate asked, trying to make her voice a little deeper.

“Dude, what’s up with your voice?”

“I’ll explain when I get in. Please Pete.”

“Ok dude.”

The gates opened by themselves and Nate ran in. Pete had opened the door and looked at Nate running up to him.

“Oh fuck it, fan girl.” He murmured to himself.

“Pete, I know what you’re thinking, and don’t. It’s me, Nate.” She panted, stopping in front of Pete.

“Yeah sure. Look, I’ll sign something for you, but then I’d-”

“Ask Gabe or Alex to come out here. I bet they’ll know it’s me.” Nate told him.

“How did you know Gabe and Alex are here?”

“Because I’m Nate. We’ve been staying at your place for the last week and last night we all went to the club. I was the only one who didn’t come back with you guys.”

“Fuck! Nate?” Pete knew the only people who would know that would be one of the Cobras. And since four out of five of them were currently in Pete’s house, and one was claiming to be this young woman…

“Yes Pete! It’s me!”

“You better come in and explain. I won’t be held responsible for Gabe’s booby groping though. Just be warned.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was a little bored, so I thought I'd give you an update now. I'm also updating two of my other stories, The Only Difference Between Brent Wilson And Jon Walker Is The Name and Winning The World At A Carnival. Check them out if you haven't already.

Comments anyone?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo