Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 7.

Pete stood there, unable to say anything.

“What did you say?” Gabe said from behind him. Pete turned to see the Cobras all standing there.

“I love Nate.” Brendon said. “I do.”

“How do we know you’re not fucking with us?” Alex asked.

“Guys, seriously, I may have been pissed last night, but I really do love her. Please, you gotta believe me!” Brendon was raising his voice. “Please, tell me her address.”

“One minute.” Pete told him. He turned to the four Cobras. “What do you think?” He muttered. “Should we tell him?”

“I have a feeling he’s telling the truth.” Vicky said.

“Let him in.” Alex told Pete. Ryland and Gabe nodded.

“Brendon, come in.” Pete pushed a button and the gates opened. 10 seconds later, Brendon banged on the door. Pete opened it and was shocked by how bad Brendon looked. He must have just thrown on clothes without looking. His hair was all over the place and his eyes were red, tears down his face.

“Please, give me her address, I need to make this right again.”

“Come in here now.” Pete pulled him in. “It’s not me you have to convince for Nate’s address you know.”

“If you convince me that you love Nate, I’ll give you the address.” Gabe said, crossing his arms.

“How do I convince you?” Brendon asked.

“How much do you actually love her?”

“I love her so much. I didn’t even realise until today how much I really did love her.” Brendon told them. “I mean, I loved her practically the first moment I saw her, but I didn’t realise how much I did. I’ve never felt this way so quickly. Please, you have to believe me.”

Gabe looked at everyone before looking back at Brendon. “And you’re going to go see her if I tell you where she lives?”

“I was going to head down to the airport and get a flight as soon as possible.”

“Ok.” Gabe nodded. He found some paper and a pen and wrote down an address.

“Thank you so much.” Brendon told them, visibly relieved.

“How are you getting to the airport?” Pete asked. Brendon didn’t get time to answer before Pete said, “I’m driving you.” He turned back to the others. “Don’t you dare text Nate about this or your contract is dust.”

Within 5 minutes, Brendon and Pete were in the car on their way to O’ Hare airport.

“I swear Brendon, if you fuck this up, I don’t care how fucking amazing a vocalist you are, Panic are gonna have to find a new vocalist.” Pete threatened, venom in his voice. “And don’t you dare think that I won’t do it, because I will.”

“I get it Pete.” Brendon said. “I deserved what you gave me this morning. You made me realise what I’d been like.”

“Good. You were a fucking idiot.” Pete said.

They arrived at the airport and Brendon managed to get a ticket on the next flight to Atlanta, which was in 2 hours.

“Thanks for the ride Pete. I swear I won’t fuck this up.”

“You just don’t want me to fire you.” Pete told him.

Brendon shook his head. “I’m more worried about making it up with Nate rather than staying in the band. She means more to me.”

“Whoa. You really do love her.” Pete was shocked. He’d never heard Brendon say in the 5 years he’d known him say that he loved anything more than Panic At The Disco. He knew that he didn’t just say that about everything, and that he was telling the truth. “Go make it up to her, before it’s too late, kid.”

Brendon frowned. “Don’t call me kid.”

4 hours later, Brendon’s flight landed in Atlanta airport. He had been thinking about what to say to Nate, but so far, he had nothing. He guessed he’d have to wing it.

He caught a cab to Nate’s house and didn’t see any lights on. He knocked anyway, but there was no answer. He sat down on the step with his bag and rested his head on his knees.

Half an hour later, he got a text from Jon, asking where he was. He replied exactly where he was and why he was. Jon just wished him good luck.

He was waiting on the porch for nearly another 2 hours before a cab pulled up in front of the house. Brendon looked up and saw Nate getting out. She paid the driver and walked up towards the front door. Then she spotted Brendon.

She froze.

Brendon stood up but made no move to get closer to her. “So, I was in town, after getting punched in the face, realising how much of a fucking idiot I was, a nearly 2 hour flight and waiting on your porch for over 2 hours.” He said. “And I wanted to say I’m sorry for last night. I love you Nate, I really do.”

“I-” Nate stopped, unable to talk. She started running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Want to be Spencernized? Check out that Spentrick then.

So, what do you think is going to happen? Leave me a comment please!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo