Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 8.

Nate started running, tears running down her face. By the time she reached Brendon, his arms were open ready to hold her, tears down his face too. She jumped into his arms, Brendon holding her up. She squeezed him close and felt his arms tighten around her back. He lowered her onto the floor but the pair didn’t let go of each other.

They were silent as they just held onto each other. Brendon didn’t want to lose her again from his stupidity, and Nate didn’t want to lose the man who she loved so much. One of Brendon’s hands stroked her hair, the other staying around her waist.

“I love you Bren.” She sobbed onto his chest. “I love you so god damn much.” The two of them held each other close, both revelling in the fact that they were with the other again, that everything that might have looked like a pile of shit last night, was now good again. Brendon made quiet shushing sounds, to try and calm her down slightly. It worked, her sobs disappearing.

“I love you too.” He said into her hair, kissing it. “I’m sorry for being a complete idiot about this whole thing. I just… I was shocked, but that was no excuse for acting the way I did. There‘s nothing to excuse that. I don‘t know why I-” Nate laid a finger over his plump lips, making quiet shushing sounds.

“I forgive you B.” She whispered.

“Thank you.” Brendon said, smiling. “So, I’ve been out here like, for a good couple of hours, you fancy letting a pathetic boy inside a gorgeous girl‘s house?” He asked.

Nate nodded. She went back to pick up her bag and then let them both in the house. When they were in and their bags were down, Brendon picked Nate up and kissed her. He carried her over to the couch where they were both making out for a few minutes until Nate phone went off. She cursed, answering it.

“What the fuck do you want Gabe?” She asked, getting a little snappy.

“Hola to you too.” The Hispanic man said, amusement clear in his voice. “Geez Nate, we’ve been trying to talk to you all day. You weren’t answering your cell and you only sent us one freaking text. We were worried about you.”

“Do you think you could call back tomorrow? I’m kinda busy right now.” She ran a hand through her hair, rolling her eyes. Trust Gabe to ring at the point of where she was getting somewhere with Brendon.

“Doing what? No wait, I don’t need to ask, it‘s obviously Brendon. Tell him hey.”

“We’re not doing what you think we’re doing. Fuck off and I’ll call you tomorrow morning at some point.” Nate hung up. “Gabe is an idiot.”

“I could have told you that.” Brendon grinned. He pulled Nate onto his lap.

“So, I’m beat, I’m sure you are too, wanna head upstairs and get some shud eye?” Nate asked, looking into Brendon’s chocolate brown eyes.

“Nate, tell me how it happened. I want to know.” Brendon asked gently. “I’m curious.”

Nate explained what had happened, the plan she had for the evening that ‘Tasha’ met Brendon in the club, and what she had been going through since then until Brendon had found out about her.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t let you explain, babe.” Brendon held her closer.

“You know now, and you’re here now. That’s all that matters.”

“So, if we had sex, I’d turn into a chick?” Brendon asked. Nate nodded. “And you’d change back to a dude.” Another nod.

“Where is this going Bren?” She asked.

“Why don’t we have sex?”

“Uh, I just explained what happened, and you want that to happen to you?”

“Why is that a problem to us? I mean, we’re both together, we’re like, not going to go off having sex with random people or anything, it’ll be an almost normal relationship.” Nate stared at him for a few moments.

“Are you suggesting…” Nate trailed off. “Bren, can we just go to bed? I’m really tired, I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep last night and the train was awful.”

“Sounds good. I got woken up at fuck off ‘o clock by Pete with a punch in the face and I’ve been thinking about you all of today. Sleep would be nice.”

The two made their way up to Nate’s bedroom. Brendon, at Nate’s request, turned away while she got changed and into bed. Brendon stripped down to his boxers and climbed in with her. He kissed her gently before wrapping an arm over her.

“Night babe, I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too.” Nate whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yays! Novarie!!! And I so used that pairing name first. COPYRIGHT BIZATCH!

Comment?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo