Boys Will Be Boys (but Are Sometimes Girls)

Chapter 9.

The next morning, Nate woke up to gentle kisses on her neck. She opened her eyes and turned to see Brendon there. He was wearing his glasses and had she been standing up, her knees would have buckled.

“Morning.” He murmured into her skin, sending vibrations through her neck.

“Morning.” Nate replied. “How long have you been up?”

“About 20 minutes. You look so pretty when you sleep.” Brendon took his lips away from her neck and kissed her lips instead. “And you look pretty now too.”

“I’m pretty sure that I don’t.”

“You’re wrong.” Brendon said, brushing her hair away from her face. “You’re beautiful.”

“Your cheek looks pretty bad.” Nate’s fingers brushed the bruise on his face softly, making Brendon wince slightly. “Sorry.”

“It’s ok.”

”We should get up. I told Gabe that I’d talk to him this morning.” Nate told him. Brendon nodded and they both got out of bed. Brendon glanced over at Nate in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt and was amazed at how beautiful she was. She grabbed some clothes that she had borrowed from Vicky and walked into the bathroom.

Brendon laid back on the bed, groaning slightly. He had to do something about his growing problem soon.

When Nate left the bathroom, Brendon grabbed his clothes and walked in there. He locked the door behind him and dropped his boxers.

Nate, on the other hand, went downstairs to ring Gabe. He answered on the first ring.

“Did you have the phone in your hand or something?” Nate giggled.

“Pretty much yeah. So, how did it go? I’m assuming you forgave him.”

“Yeah I did. If he came all the way to Atlanta, as well as being punched in the face for being a idiot, then he deserved to be forgiven.” Nate told him. “I would have forgiven him in a heartbeat anyway. I love him so much Gabe, you don’t know how happy I actually was when I got home and found him on the doorstep-”

“Did ya jump him?” Gabe asked, and Nate knew, even though the vocalist was miles away, that there was a smirk on his face.

“I didn’t jump him… Well, I did jump into his arms.”

“Go Natey!” She heard Ryland say.

“Gabe… Am I on loudspeaker by any chance?” She asked, knowing the answer.

“What would give you that idea?” Alex asked.

“Hi guys.” She rolled her eyes.

“So, are you two a sweet little couple again then?” Vicky asked.

Nate nodded, but realised that they couldn’t see her. She told them that yes, they were a couple again and that she had explained to Brendon how it had occurred that she had changed sex. She’d left out the part where Brendon had suggested that they have sex so they could both change.

She knew that if she had mentioned something to do with that, Gabe would make a totally inappropriate comment because come on, he was Gabe Saporta for fucks sake.

She spoke to them all for a few more minutes before hanging up. She was about to go find Brendon when he came up behind her and covered her eyes.

“Guess who?” He asked, his voice low.

Nate made a thinking noise. “I don’t know, could it be my secret boyfriend, Pete Wentz?”

“He had better not be your secret boyfriend. I don’t share.” Brendon turned her around and kissed her softly. “What do you say to a day in front of the TV, watching some Disney movies and just cuddling.”

“You are such a fucking woman, Urie.” Nate laughed.

Brendon snorted. “You can talk.” But he winked, letting Nate know that he was just teasing her.

“Well, a day in front of the TV sounds good, as long as we don’t watch Gossip Girl. Gabe has made me almost hate that show.”

Brendon smiled at her and held her closer. “I’m not too keen on it either, don’t worry.”

The rest of the day they spent just watching movies and talking. They both found conversation much easier now that Nate’s secret was out. They were in the middle of a conversation about when they were both on tour together and Pete had come down, bringing shots.

Lots of shots.

Ryan had been so drunk and had come onto all of them at least once that night. Brendon, being one of the few who didn’t drink that much that night, had to stop Gabe taking Ryan off to his bunk. They were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. They both frowned.

“I can’t get it, not like this.” Nate told Brendon. “Could you-”

“Sure.” Brendon kissed her head before getting up to answer the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel crappy. Spannahh wanted updates. Therefore, I get out of bed to update. Soon, I'ma head back to my bed, write more chapters for various stories and watch Monsters Inc followed by Lilo & Stitch.

Comments for the sicky? Or for the fact that girl!Nate would be kinda hot.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo