Rattle

Frank Bryar-Iero was a 26-year-old who owned one of the most prestigious music stores all of New England, nestled tightly in the hustle and bustle of New York City. In his store he sells every musical instrument imaginable (Yes, even the El Chillador!) and such a vast amount of CDs, cassettes and records that you could get lost in an attempt to find the one you want.

Meanwhile, Frank Iero has a husband named Bob Bryar-Iero, 28 years old, who is the manager of a four-star hotel in New York, one that had seen everything from the lowly bum, begging to sleep on the couches in the lobby to people as famous as U2 taking the top level penthouse suite.

Obviously, as a couple they are loaded with cash. They live in an extremely nice, expensive, apartment in the heart of New York City with their goldfish (thus named Goldie).

Nearing their four-year wedding anniversary, some pleasant surprises await just around the corner, preparing to rattle their worlds...

Disclaimer: Erika and Wendy do not own Frank Iero or Bob Bryar. To the best of their knowledge neither of the men can bear children. This is a fictional story involving homosexual relationships, possible boysex, and mpreg. Thanks in advance for reading and commenting!