Hidden Beneath the Paper.

.10

Professor gave me this sad look, quickly making the space between him and I smaller. I bit my lip. Why was I crying? I'm being ridiculous. He pulled me into his chest, embracing me tightly. His face was on the top of my skull as his hands warmed my back. I balled his shirt up in my fists as I trembled in his hug. After a few minutes I got myself pulled together... some. I started for the door but his hand caught mine. He gave me this look that asked if I was sure that I was okay. Sure that I wanted to leave with him. I nodded and pulled him towards the door. He quickly dropped my hand and followed. That's when I realized what I was doing. I was sleeping over my professor's house. I barely even knew him! Isn't this illegal here? I kept my thoughts to myself as I shuffled back into his car. Once on the road he tried making conversation. But, the air around us was a bit to awkward to talk about anything. I hugged onto myself and watched the houses pass as he drove. He then flicked on the radio, finding something good to listen too. Then he began to sing.

Even though it wasn't a powerful song, without meaningful lyrics, his voice still sounded amazing. I tried not to look over at him but I failed at even that. I looked over at him, his lips moving in perfect sequence. I felt my mouth open some as I gawked at the gorgeous man in front of me. I watched as his eyes flickered over to me and his lips curved upwards some. Rosy blush filled his cheeks. Too soon the song was over.

"You're amazing," I praised. He giggled, removing his eyes from me and the road but towards his side window. He began to degrade himself. I cut him off and told him otherwise. He only giggled a bit more. I smiled and watched as we pulled into a driveway. I began to gawk again. We had pulled up to what seemed to be a mini mansion. I got out and awkwardly stood next to his car clutching my book bag to my chest. He walked over to me, putting a hand on my back lightly.

"Awesome, right? I didn't pay for it." He laughed, pulling me lightly towards the front door. My eyes were wide as he let me into his house. He turned to me with his arms open wide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I wanted to update since I've been neglecting this story.
C: