Hidden Beneath the Paper.

.03

I swung around and smiled. Bob's hair covered his sparkling blue eyes a bit. The corner of his lips pulled upwards into a sideways smile. I hugged him quickly. Bob was almost like my best friend - A best friend that I'm trying to get away from. I love him but.... We dated in High School and we both gave away our innocence to each other. He was very obsessive so I left him. Now he's still a bit obsessive and thinks we'll get back together.

"How was your summer?" I asked, now continuing to walk to my class. He followed, telling me about it. He even slipped in the cheesy line of it was lacking without you. I then told him I had to go and hugged him quickly before finding my first class and a seat inside of it. The rest of the day went pretty slow. I got to my last class and sighed. I can't wait to get home. I looked up at the Professor who was doodling on the board. His back was to me but he oddly looked familiar.

"Kayla! Oh my god!" Chirped a light voice. I looked over to see one of my old friends Danielle walking in. She took the seat next to me. She was one of those extremely innocent girls; old fashioned because her parents had her at such an old age. Anything remotely bad she thought was awesome. It was silly, but I loved it. She talked to me until our Professor decided to stop doodling and turn around and face the class. My mouth opened slightly as I noticed it was the adorable boy from this morning.

"Hello, I'm Professor Way. This is my first year teaching so please make it a good one. Hm, this class is small," he greeted. His eyes roamed the class, once they started making their way over to me I shut my jaw and sat up slightly. His eyes met mine and he smiled happily. He then started lecturing the class. I looked over at Danielle.

"He's hot!" I whispered. Her small jaw dropped and looked over to Professor before looking back at me, blushing and lightly giggling. I smiled, she agreed with me. She wasn't ever going to admit it out loud though, especially not in his very own classroom. I looked back up at him but couldn't concentrate on anything he was saying. I was too caught up in his good looks and beautiful voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugly and short chapter.
><;
I've been getting into contests recently, that's why I haven't updated in a while.
Thank you guys for patiently waiting.