Put Your Heart Where Your Mouth Is

One

I drew the eyeliner pencil around both my eyelids before putting it down and staring at myself in the mirror. Pin straight, choppy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and unnaturally pale skin. Black eyeliner caked my eyes, with blue eye shadow that matched my tank top perfectly. The skirt I was wearing made my long legs look longer, and accented my curves nicely. I smirked as I finished off my face with a little lip gloss.

I looked good considering my situation. Scander walked into the bathroom and took a good look at me. "You look good, are you ready?" I nodded my head and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and climbed into my boyfriend’s car.

"Where are we going this time?" I asked.

"A concert at the Electric Factory. You'll like it." He answered

"Do I know any of the bands?" He nodded.

"Panic at the Disco," he rolled his eyes. Scander hated Panic, but they were one of my favorite bands. Maybe tonight wouldn't be that bad.

We parked the car and got out. Scander looked at me again and said, "Roll your skirt up more."

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "It's already four inches to short; I'm not making it worse!" Bad idea.

Scander's fist came in contact with my stomach before I had the chance to even blink, and I fell to the floor. Don't cry, he'll only hit harder.

"Just do it!" He yelled. I stood up and carefully rolled my skirt up another inch, trying to breathe, though the pain in my stomach was making it difficult.

He took my hand roughly and dragged me to the doors of the venue. The Electric Factory was my favorite place to see a concert. It was small, with a big empty space in front of the stage where people stood to see the show. There was also a bar on the top floor where people could sit. I was always in the back or towards the middle of the pit. I always had to be seen.

Scander used me as a toy to get more money. In his words, I drew guys in with my pretty face. I'm pretty sure it was just the skanky clothes he makes me wear. After I led the guy to a secluded place, Scander would but in and ask the guy if he wanted to buy any drugs. They usually always did.

This was my life. Whoreing myself around so my boyfriends could sell his stupid drugs. Scander and I have been together for about three years, but a lot has changed. It's not the same anymore.

"You know what to do," Scander said into my ear and pushed me forward, into the crowd of people. The first band was already on. They had a poppy sound that made you want to dance. So I did. I swung my hips to the beat and raised my hands in the air along with the crowd. This was the only fun part of my job.

I saw a very gross looking guy coming towards me. His hair was greasy, and he had scruff on his face. I hated facial hair. He walked up to me and placed his hands on my waist, getting as close as he could.

“Do you wanna get out of here soon?” He whispered in my ear. His breath smelled like alcohol.

I turned around and grabbed his hand, leading him towards the back door of the venue. The door led to an alley way where Scander is supposed to wait. But when I opened the door, no one was there.

The guy pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck. The smell of alcohol reaching my nose and making me gag. I pushed him off of me, and in his drunken state, he fell.

“What the fuck was that for?” He slurred angrily. He got up off the ground and grabbed me. I screamed out once I felt his hand moving lower and lower.

He slapped me. “Shut up!” Where was Scander?

He continued until I was tired of it. I don’t know where I got the energy, but I pushed him again, and he fell, but this time harder. He didn’t get up.

I slid to the ground and put my head in my hands. I heard someone walking towards me and I looked up to see Scander, my savior. Not.

“What did you do?” He asked his voice eerily low.

“Where were you?” I snapped right back. I started to stand up, but he just pushed me back down.

“You made me lose a customer! What did you do?” He was angry, very angry.

“He went too far! I didn’t know what else to do!”

“You’re supposed to give the customer what they want,” he sneered, coming closer to where I was sitting against the wall.

I couldn’t do this anymore. This wasn’t right.

“No! I shouldn’t have to do this. I don’t want to whore myself around, just so you can sell your drugs. I’m not doing it anymore!” I’ve never stood up to Scander before. But this time things went too far.

“Oh really?” Scander pushed me so I was now lying on the concrete. He swung his leg back and started kicking me in the ribs, way harder then he usually does. I didn’t make a sound though; he would just kick harder.

I tried to roll away, but I was already up against a brick wall. I couldn’t breathe. He was going to kill me.

Then I heard the back door of the venue open again, lighting the alley way.

“Hey! What’s going on?” I heard a male voice. I didn't recognize him.

“This is none of your business! Just leave us alone.” That was Scander.

“I don’t think so. I suggest you just leave.”

Scander gave me one more hard kick, and then I heard his fast footsteps run away.

The guy that intervened ran up and kneeled next to me. “Are you okay?” He asked.

I tried to gasp for air, but I just kept coughing. I felt his arms wrap around me while he picked me up.

“My names Ian. I’m really glad I came out there when I did. What’s your name?” I was pretty sure he was trying to make me talk so I would stay awake, but I didn’t want to talk. I just wanted to sleep.

“It’s Lacey,” I mumbled, before passing out in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to add Ian in there, because I miss him lots =/

Soo, I don't know about this. I'm gonna need lots of comments