Iero Fiasco

Stonerville

“Hey umm guys.” Frank says meekly while his band mates stuff their faces with Chinese food, “Would you guys mind if Molly . . . .umm.” he stutters.
“If she sleeps here?” Ray clarifies with a hint of mockery in his voice. Ray looks at the rest of the band mates exchanging a secret code of glances, “Meh, as long as you two don’t get it on whatever.”
“Thanks.” Frank says shoving his hands in his pockets.
“You know, if you want food I suggest you take some now.” Mikey says eyeing the last egg roll

Molly meanwhile studies the list of names on the band list because she had just ran into the guys of Fridge Magnets and completely drew a blank when it came to their names.

Capacity=
Paul – guitar
Corey - bass
Durban - drums
Fridge Magnets=
Dan - vocals
Stewie - drums
Derrick –lead guitar
Francis - bass
Robby – fill guitar
MCR=
Gerard – vocals
Ray – lead guitar
Mikey – bass
Frank – fill guitar
Bob – drums
The Burnouts=
Hank - bass
Fletch – guitar, vocals
Jake – guitar
Sidney - drums
Warped Battery=
Molly – bass, vocals
Jess – guitar
Tray – drums


They’d been on the road a whole week at this point and everything was running smooth. Except for the fact Frank and Molly were so close at any given moment but couldn’t be alone for longer than a minute.
“Hey, hey.” Paul says as he stumbles onto the bus. The two bands sharing said bus are sitting in a circle on the floor around a box of pizza, “Look what I got my hands on.” He holds up a joint and a malicious grin crosses his face.
“Light up bitch.” Corey says tossing him what has been known on the tour bus as his ‘Corey’s Lucky Lighter.’
“You up for it?” Paul asks as he lights up the white stick.
“That shit is going to bite you in the ass one day.” Jess says crossing her arms.
“So is all this junk food.” Molly says signaling that she’s in.
“Yeah whatever.” Tray says rolling her eyes as she and Jess leave the bus.

The two of them go to watch the interview The Burnouts are having with some underground newspaper reporter. Frank catches a glimpse of them as he lights up his cigarette outside his own tour bus. He walks over figuring Molly never strays far from her band mates.
“Hey Frank.” Jess says just above a whisper as she motions to The Burnouts.
“Uhh hey. Where’s Mol?”
“Umm she’s,” Tray pauses, “In the tour bus.” Jess lets out a quick snort of laughter only to receive an awkward stare from Frank.
“M’okay.” He says taking a drag from his cigarette. He took his time walking to the select bus so he could enjoy his cigarette knowing he’d have to stub it out before getting on the bus.

He took a final drag at the door of the bus then stepped out his cigarette. He pulled open the door of the bus only to be confronted with a familiar smell of smoke. He climbed up the steps to find Paul, Corey, Durban and of course Molly lying on the floor with big dorky grins on their faces. Molly passes the lit joint to Corey and sits up.
“Frank!” she says in a paranoid tone of voice, “You can’t tell Warson.”
“Warson isn’t even here.” Frank says laughing, “He stayed in California.”
“Shh, you still can’t tell.” She whispers as she crawls over to him, “You have a really sexy butt.” She laughs out hysterically.
“Dude, wanna puff.” Durban asks holding out the joint, he and his band mates are mellowed out, unlike Molly who’s a bit of a paranoid mess.
“Hey how about we go outside.”
“Oh goodie.” Molly laughs as Frank helps her up. Judging on how she was acting at the moment Frank figures she’ll screw up royally if she went on stage with such a buzz.
“The air is flesher out here.” She laughs, “I said flesher instead of fresher!”
“Ahh aren’t you pretty when you’re stoned.”
“I’m not stoned, I only took a couple of puffs.” Molly protests.
“Oh yeah.” Frank asks cocking an eyebrow, “How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.”
“Dude! Don’t talk so fast!”

They stand outside of the bus and Frank smokes a cigarette as he waits for Molly’s buzz to die down.
“Why do you smoke cigarettes?” Molly asks as she lies down on the pavement.
“Because I’m addicted.”
“Why’d you start?”
“To stop smoking pot.”
“What’s wrong with pot?”
“It messes up stage performances, and well it’s illegal.”
“Illegal means nothing, rules are meant to be broken.” She sighs as she puts her hand over her eyes.
“True.” Frank shrugs, “But in case you haven’t noticed it makes you make an idiot of yourself.”
“I always make an idiot of myself.” She smirks, “Stoned or not.”
“There’s a difference between having a sense of humor and being an idiot.” He states as he goes to sit on the pavement at Molly’s feet.

“You know what I wish.” She says randomly.
“What?”
“That we could have ssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.” She laughs, “Warson’s stupid rules, it’s like being seventeen all over again.”
“That was like what, two years ago for you?”
“Oh shut up.” She sighs, “Age difference messes us up sometimes.”
“If it makes you feel any better, you act very mature for an immature nineteen year old.”
“You make no sense Frankie.” She coos as she rolls onto her stomach.
“I mean like, everyone on this tour acts like they’re ten years old, you know just having the time of their life. So basically all people in bands are immature.”
“Okay.” She says as she smooshes an ant on the pavement.
“And the things that make us mature is our music.” he pauses knowing she probably won’t remember this anyway, “Your lyrics are really intelligent, well put together. You got talent and best of all you write about all the right things.”
“What about my song Pantyhose Villain?” Molly says resting her head down, “That’s not serious at all.”
“Every band is entitled to their joke songs.”
“I wanna have sex with you.” she whispers, “I like it.”
“Well I like having sex with you too.” Frank says as he leans down and kisses the top of her head.

“Ahh shit, you got her out.” Jess says coming up to them, “We were supposed to make her learn a lesson.”
“Whoops.” Frank says sarcastically.
“Go away. We were talking about sex.” Molly says lazily.
“Riiiggghhhtttt.” Jess says walking away; Frank sends her a sort of apologetic look.
“Let’s get you some coffee.” Frank says helping her up.
“You know Starbucks probably puts stuff that makes you addicted into their coffee.” She says in a less than sane voice, “See cause their coffee can taste like absolute shit, but you’re addicted to it, making it the biggest coffee corporation.”
“I’m sure Big Tobacco has something to do with it to?” Frank says smiling, he had to admit as stupid as she became, Molly was pretty funny stoned.
“I don’t know, but that’s outta my lead.” She says sure of herself, “But Mc Donald’s puts the addictive stuff in their food, that’s why there are so many fat people.”
“Sure. That makes complete sense.” He states as he tries not to burst out with laughter, “Did you know Rosie O’Donnell has the power to make lesbians straight and straight men gay?”
“Hmm.” Molly says thinking for a moment, “What about Ellen Degenerous, I hate her, she’s like, she pisses me off.”
“Erm.” He replies.
“I’m bisexual you know?” she says as they go into the canteen tent, “But I’d never do Ellen Degenerous or Rosie O’Donnell.”
“So have you ever done it with a chick?” Frank asks curiously. Molly sighs.
“No, I just made out with a girl once, she had orange hair, very pretty eyes.” They go up to the coffee dispenser and fill up a couple Styrofoam cups, “Nice rack too.” Frank snorts with laughter, “It’s true.”
“I’m not saying its not,” he continues to laugh, “I didn’t know you were a boob person.”
“I’m not, I mean you don’t have any.” She says poking his nipple through his shirt.