Iero Fiasco

Rumours!

Molly opens her eyes and is comforted by her surroundings. She lays in the My Chemical Romance, tour bus bunk with Frank’s arms wrapped loosely around her. She takes in the daylight spilling into the front of the bus and the fact that they weren’t moving. She slides carefully out of Frank’s grasp and takes her cell phone out of her left shoe before putting on her shoes. She marches out of the bus and finds they’ve reached their next show location, in the distance workers are setting up the stages. She looks around and sees that none of the other band members are up so she opens her cell phone and calls home.
“Molly!” a high pitch voice exclaims as Molly starts to walk around the parking lot.
“Hey Cyn.” She laughs lightly, “How are you?”
“Great, how’s touring?”
“No complaints, except for that fact no one’s showered for like three days.”
“Nasty,” she laughs, “So how’s Frank.”
“Dying for a shower.” I laugh, “He’s gotten a bit twitchy because of it.”
“Is it true Mikey has really bad body odor?” Cynthia asks curiously.
“Oh yeah.” Molly sighs, “I hope there’s a shower at this venue.”
“Haha, oh I think you should check out tour-fans dot com.”
“Why?”

Suddenly Molly feels a pair of hands grab her hips. She jumps up and lets out a loud screech.
“Mol, are you okay?” Cynthia asks worriedly. Molly whips around to see Frank standing behind her with an evil grin across his face.
“Yeah, Frank just snuck up on me.”
“Oh alright, so I’ll talk to you later?”
“Yep.” Molly nods, she shuts off her phone and puts her hands on her hips. She stares Frank down but he just keeps smiling.
“C’mon.” he says grabbing her hand and starting to run. Molly laughs as she allows herself to be lead into a small building.
“Where are you leading me?” she laughs as Frank seems to know exactly where they’re running too.

He stops suddenly in front of a door then opens it. Behind the door is a small room with a sofa, sink and door in the back.
“Umm.” Molly says laughing. Frank closes the door and locks it before going over to his girlfriend and kissing her lips passionately, “I like where this is going.”
“Yeah.” Frank says pulling down at the hem of her shorts.

Later on that morning Frank and Molly make their way to the canteen where all the bands sit eating breakfast and nursing hangovers. Looking over the tables they see Jess and Durban having a really enthusiastic conversation, at another Tray’s talking to Bob and at the same table Gerard and Ray are discussing the small stack of comic books in front of them. After getting there own breakfast, they sit at the table between the drummers and the comic book nuts.
“No you see, the animation doesn’t suit the story line!” Gerard says pointing furiously at a comic in front of them, “Oh hey you two.”
“It doesn’t matter.” Ray protests, “The mood is still set.”

Frank and Molly think it best not to get into that argument and turn to the drummers.
“Toms are more than necessary as fills.” Tray says as she sips her orange juice, “I mean we can’t use cymbals constantly. Toms intertwined add that little something extra.”
“Well I agree but you can’t have only toms either.” Bob says nodding. They notice Frank and Molly and stop the drum talk.
“Where have you two been?” Tray asks cocking an eyebrow.
“We went to take showers.” Molly says simply, it wasn’t a complete lie because after the outrageous sex they did shower.
“There’s showers?!” she exclaims happily. Frank nods. “Yes!”

“Showers?” Stewie from Fridge Magnets asks from the next table. Molly laughs into her hand nodding, “Showers everyone!” the whole canteen roars with enthusiasm and at least half of them file out immediately to go find the prophesized showers.

“Where’s everyone?” Mikey asks as he sits at the table and opening his lap top.
“Showers.” Bob says picking up his tray, “As will I.” he walks away calmly. As Molly overlooks her fellow bassist she can’t help but remember what her sister told her.
“Hey Mikey,” she asks curiously, “can you check out tour-fans dot com?”
“Uhh yeah.” He says clicking away on the key board. “Rise Against, Flood Light Tour, Rad Stad Tour, Vampire Tour.” He lists. He clicks on Vampire Tour and scrolls down, “Wow.”
“What?” Frank and Molly ask simultaneously. Mikey turns the lap top around and Frank and Molly stare at the headline, My Warped Romance a stupid pun combining both their band names. Following are three pictures, all of them of Frank and Molly taken from behind. The first was them walking holding hands, the second was of them kissing and the third was them going into the tour bus.
“Holy shit, when’d they take these?!” Frank exclaims.
“Members of two of The Vampire Tour bands, Molly Fiasco (Warped Battery) and Frank Iero (My Chemical Romance) were seen together backstage in an appearance of more that friends.” She reads aggravated.
“Don’t they need our consent to post our goddamn pictures?!” Frank exclaims, raising his voice.
“What’s going on?” Fletch (Burnouts) asks coming over to their table. He looks over the screen, “That sight has does have your consent.” Frank and Molly glare at him, “At the beginning of tour we all signed that media release contract.”
“But that was for interviews and stage footage.” Molly states.
“It’s for anything having to do with tour.”
“Shit, shit, shit.” Molly says into her hands.
“Well what’s the big deal?” Fletch asks calmly, “I mean next time one of you dick heads went to an award show it would be out in the open.”
“I don’t want to become another Avril Lavigne.” Molly states as she storms out of the canteen, she needed to cool off and take a walk.

“Molly! Wait!” he calls as he runs after her. “Molly what did you mean Avril Lavigne?”
“You know Avril Lavigne; she was this poser punk singer?”
“Yeah I know who she is.” Frank says rolling his eyes.
“Well she hooked up with the guy from Sum 41, everyone said it was so she could gain popularity and shit like that.” Frank just stares at her bewildered.
“Listen, you’re not a poser punk! You got where you are today on your own, you recorded an album on your own, you got a spot on this tour on your own, your band made it on their own, you didn’t need a hook up with me. Anyone who can’t see that is an idiot. You’re not Avril Lavigne, I mean you can actually play guitar properly even though you’re the bassist of your band.” Molly laughs a little. She hugs him and puts her lips on his neck.
“I guess its okay then, the media would’ve found out eventually.” She sighs. They part and head back to the canteen to finish their breakfasts.

*
“Get up you guys!” Warson yells, he’d rejoined the tour a couple of days prier. The members of My Chemical Romance and Molly rub their eyes as they slowly wake up.
“Molly, what the hell are you doing here?”
“Umm, I was sleeping until you woke everyone up.” She states as she grabs her shoes and heads to the front of the bus to get out of everyone’s way.
“What’s going on?” Ray yawns as he stretches out shi arms, accidentally knocking Bob in the nose in the process.
“You guys have an interview to do! C’mon!” he says aggravated.
“But it’s only,” Gerard looks at his watch, “Nine.”
“No, it’s ten,” Warson says aggravated, “Keep in mind this country has three time zones!”
“No need to get pissy.” Mikey states as he goes over to the pile of clothes near the washroom and starts picking through them.
“The interviewers are here and ready!” Warson exclaims.
“Then tell them to wait!” Frank says aggravated, “We need to get dressed, they can wait ten minutes can’t they.”

Warson lets out a grunt then storms out of the bus signaling to Molly to leave as well.
“What crawled up his ass and died?” Mikey mutters under his breath. The five guys get dressed and stumble out of the bus looking like a train wreck.
“You guys look like shit.” Warson says as he leads them to where the camera crew is set up.
“You told us to hurry up.” Gerard says in return as he smoothes out his greasy hair.
“And the last three venues haven’t had showers.” Frank adds in, “Does this place have showers?”
“Yeah,” Warson says becoming less of a drill sergeant.

“About time.” The show producer says as they get to where the cameras are set up, “You do realize we want to interview all of the bands?”
“Yup.” Frank says in a chirpy voice.
“Alright lets get started.” The producer says motioning to the interviewer.

“Hi I’m Travis Schaver on Rock World 360.” He says with a typical TV smile, “I’m here on the Vampire Tour with the first band, My Chemical Romance.” He turns to face the band who’s sitting on bright yellow concrete blocks, “Here we have Ray Toro, Mikey Way, Gerard Way, Frank Iero and Bob Bryar.”
“Hello!” they chant in unison as they wave at the camera.
“So how’s The Vampire Tour treating you?”
“Umm well this tour is great,” Gerard starts, “We get along with the other bands, and the other bands play some good shit so that’s always good.”
“Do you miss anything from home?” the interviewer asks.
“My wife.” Mikey says shrugging, “she’s visited the tour for a couple of days but yeah.”
“Same.” Bob says.
“My girlfriend.” Ray says casually.
“Umm nothing really.” Gerard shrugs.
“SHOWERS!” Frank exclaims.
“Oh yeah showers.” Gerard laughs, “I haven’t showered in like five days.”
“Eww.” Travis says laughing, “I think we can work out a shower for you.”
“Thanks.” Frank says humbly.

Meanwhile, Molly is back in her assigned tour bus where she and everyone else in the bus clumsily get ready for their own interviews.
“Where’s my lipstick?” Jess asks on her wits end, on this tour, Warped Battery made a point of wearing blood red lipstick. Durban and Corey snicker.
“Oh god, what did you guys do?” Jess asks running a hand through her hair.
“Well we sorta used it up.” Paul says sympathetically, “Back in Memphis, we decided to put kissy lips all over the dressing room mirror.
“You-you-you-“ she stutters, but Tray shoves her own lipstick into Jess hand because they didn’t know how long they had until they were being interviewed.

“So Frank.” Travis says casually, “I heard you’ve found love with a fellow Vampire?” this Travis guys started calling all the band members of the Vampire Tour, vampires.
“Uhh no, actually us vampires don’t love.” He smirks, “We’re cold hearted beings.”
“Oh right.” Travis says with a phony laugh, “I mean you hooked up with someone in another band.”
“Yeah,” Frank says nodding.
“Care to tell us about it?”
“Umm well you already know.” Frank teases, “Well Molly Fiasco and myself hooked up before the tour. We were nominated for umm. . .”
“Best international band.” Gerard pipes up.
“Yeah, at the Junos.” Frank continues, “So I met her and yeah. We didn’t know we were going on the same tour until we actually got to our first venue.”
“That’s great.” Travis says nodding. Ray manages to sneak a peek at his watch and sees that their interview is about to end, “How about we get Molly here.” The five band mates look at each other confused for a moment. “We have some fan question they want the two of you to answer.”

Warson runs onto the Warped Battery/Capacity bus out of breath.
“Molly!” he yells, “They-they, want to interview you.”
“Okay we’re just about ready.” Tray answers.
“No, just Molly.”
“What?” Jess and Tray asks simultaneously.
“No, no.” Molly says shaking her hands in front of her, “I don’t do interviews without my band.”
“Too bad.” Warson says grabbing her arm, “They want one of you and Frank.”

Next thing they know Frank and Molly are sitting side by side on the concrete blocks.
“Well this question is from Arianna,” Travis pauses to look down at the paper, “I was wondering, is Molly taller then Frank?”
“Umm yeah,” Molly says shrugging, “By like one measly inch.”
“So you like short guys?” Travis asks jokingly.
“No, I like awesome guys.” Molly says rolling her eyes. Frank smiles smugly to himself.
“And Frank, have you always gone for taller chicks?”
“What does height have to do with anything; I’m more than enough where it counts.”
“Yes people, personality is important.” Travis says to the camera.
“Screw personality, I’m big in the pants.” Frank says causing Molly to burst out laughing.

“Our second question is from Julie, I heard a rumor that Molly Fiasco and Frank Iero are going to quit their bands and start a new band together. Is it true?”
“And who would our drummer be?” Frank asks crossing his arms.
“Yeah seriously.” Molly says laughing, “And why would I quit my band?”
“So it’s not true?” Travis clarifies.
“Not on your life.” Frank chuckles.

“Okay, this next question is from someone named Pinky,” he clears his throat, “Were Molly and Frank fans of each other’s music before they met?” Molly and Frank burst out laughing.
“Yes.” Molly says nodding, “I am a proud owner of a My Chemical Romance band-tee and one of their CDs.”
“I’m uhh sad to say, at the time I met Molly I had all of Warped Battery’s songs on my mp3 player.”
“You don’t anymore?” Travis asks.
“Nah, it’s too weird.” Frank says shaking his head, “Besides I get to hear them play live like every day anyway.”
“And what about you?” he turns to Molly.
“I left my My Chemical Romance shirt at home.” She states shrugging.

“And here’s our final question,” Travis says as if it was a sad thing, “Are Frank and Molly ever going to have their own reality show, like meet the Barkers?”
“Fuck no!” Molly says immediately.
“Yeah, that’s just trashy.” Frank adds in, “I don’t want people with cameras following me into the crapper.”
“Alright there you have it people.” Travis says nodding.
“And cut!” the producer yells, “Frank you can leave, lets get the rest of Warped Battery in here for their interview!”