Iero Fiasco

Troubled Times

“That’s all everyone!” Gerard yells into the mic, the crowd of teenagers screams like crazy.
“I love you.” Frank says cheesily into his own mic. Then all five band members hop off stage covered in sweat.

“Ways shower first.” Gerard and Mike chant as they push past Frank and Ray.
“Not if we can help it!” Bob yells as he Ray and Frank charge back stage after them, frazzling lots of back stage workers in the process.

The five of them stumble into the washroom at the same time and look upon it.
“What do you know, this place has six showers.” Ray says simply. They all go into a separate stall and start the water.
“There’s no hot water!” Bob yells.
“Worried you’ll shrink?” Mikey teases.
“Well considering Melanie is here this week, I am worried!” Bob exclaims.
“So Mr. Bob is going to stay at hotels this week instead of roughing it on the tour bus with the rest of us?” Gerard laughs.
“Yeah.” Bob says firmly.
“Awe Melanie doesn’t want to share the tour bus with us?” Ray asks laughing.
“We don’t bite,” Frank states, “Scratch that, we don’t bite much.”
“Yeah, yeah.” Bob says rolling his eyes.

Feeling good and showered Frank heads down the hallway to where a rec. room has been set up. A few of the Vampire Tour members left to go out partying and the remaining were sitting in a circle playing a card game. Everyone except Molly who’s sitting quietly on the couch wrapped up in an oversized hoody. Frank goes to sit next to her.
“Are you okay?” he asks as he wraps his arms around her.
“Yeah.” She says just above a whisper, she rest her head on his shoulder.
“You sure?”
“Yeah.” She replies, “Just tired.” Being in the hyped up mode, he was tempted to say something along the lines of How can the great Molly Fiasco be tired? but he decides against it.

“Aren’t you hot in that sweater?” Frank asks as he plays with the front zipper. She shakes her head and zips it back. Frank puts his hands under her shirt to hold her waist and is shocked at what he feels. “Wow.”
“What?”
“I can feel your ribs.”
“Touch anyone there and you can feel their ribs.” She says moving taking his hands out from under her shirt.
“No, but yours are like protruding!” he exclaims. She grunts and walks off.

By Frank’s observations Molly continued to be mopey for another few days. He figured it was the strains of touring and the fact that being together was so complicated. So he planned a little night on the town for them.

That late September night after they played their sets Frank lead Molly to the car he rented. She smiled and kissed his lips as they got inside.
“So where are we headed?” she asks as he starts up the car.
“I heard that there’s an independent horror film festival.”
“Cool.” She says nodding casually. Frank was worried because usually Molly had a bit more enthusiasm when it came to things like this.
“Do you wanna get something to eat first?”
“Nah, I’m not hungry.” She states simply. Her overly-calmness and apathy was really getting to Frank, he was half tempted to just tell her off.

He parks not far from the cinema and the two of them walk in hand in hand. After watching a movie they leave the cinema and Molly is in a bit better spirits.
“I loved that part where the axe fell from the roof.” She said enthusiastically.
“Yeah, it was really unpredictable.” Frank says happy that things have picked up.

They get out onto the street to find there’s not a soul in sight. The cinema was practically empty.
“Wow, does this city have a curfew or something?” Molly laughs. Frank looks around and sees all the shops and restaurants are closed. They get back into the car and start making out, taking full advantage of being alone.

Molly sits on Frank’s lap and pushes her tongue into his mouth. He rather enjoys this and starts goes to undo the button on the front of her pants. She slides off of his lap and sits back in the passenger’s seat and undoes his pants before going down on him. Frank was a little in shock because she’d never given him a blow job before. Second thing was, it wasn’t that he didn’t like blow jobs, it was just he liked the satisfaction of pleasuring a woman in return, as pleasurable as it was, getting a blow job made him feel lazy. Molly finished up then he went to undo her pants but she shook her head.
“Let’s head back.”
“Umm okay.” He says arching his back to do up his pants.

The two of them slide into the tour bus bunk together but Molly can’t seem to fall asleep so she gets out and goes over to her bag. Frank opens his eyes and spots her and walks over to her just as she pops something into her mouth. He looks over her shoulder into her bag to see several medication containers.
“What’s with all the pills?” he asks sternly.
“Oh, umm,” she stutters, “Well, the pill, I kinda would prefer not getting knocked up. Tylenol in case I get headaches and I just took a benadryl.”
“You have allergies?” Frank asks quizzically.
“Umm not to help me sleep.” She says as she re-zips her bag.
“You can’t sleep?”
“Let’s just go back to bed.” She whispers.