Iero Fiasco

All Time Low

“Rock on!” Molly yells into the mic. Frank watched calmly, this was the only time she was back to normal; on stage. She high-fives Jess and then Tray then the three of them walk off stage.

“Hey.” Molly says as she stops in front of Frank, “How were we?”
“Great, as always.” Frank says going to kiss her, she complies.
“I have to go the washroom.”

She walks out of the stage area to the Warped Battery/Capacity tour bus. She has a killer headache that just wouldn’t quit. She opens the bottle of Tylenol and pops three in her mouth. She knows perfectly well that the bottle says two capsules per dose but she’d taken two an hour earlier and they did nothing.

Frank comes onto the bus, hoping she’ll be a bit more affectionate.
“Hey, we’re all going to the movies.”
“Uhh,” she groans, “I have a fucking killer headache, you guys go without me.”
“Fine.” He says, he’s starting to suspect that Molly hates him. He pecks her lips then walks out of the tour bus.

Molly lies uneasily on her bunk for a while then gets up and pops two more Tylenol in her mouth along with four or five benadryl. She walks over to the fridge to find something to wash it down and finds the only thing left is a single can of beer. She shrugs and pops the top and downs most of it.

In the wee hours of the morning five taxis pull up to the tour buses. The rowdy group of musicians pile out.
“That was fucking awesome!” Sidney from the Burnouts exclaims. A few members from Fridge Magnets and Capacity start lighting some news paper on fire while everyone else watches in amusement.

Frank goes up to the red tour bus to check on Molly. After knocking on the door twice he decides to force it open assuming Molly’s in a deep sleep.
“Molly.” He calls as he walks up the steps, he stops dead when he sees her face down on the floor in a puddle of her own puke and her body covered in a layer of sweat. “Holy shit!” he yells as he goes over and tries to wake her up. Jess, who’s not far off hears him and goes running.
“What’s going on?” she asks from the doorway of the bus.
“Call an ambulance! Quick!”

Jess does as she’s told and Frank grabs her cell phone away from her. Jess pushes past him to see what had happened and is horrified at the sight.
“9-1-1 emergency.”
“My girlfriend is passed out on the floor.” He looks her over and sees on the table lies the package of benadryl, the bottle of Tylenol and a can of beer. He lets out a scared cry, “She overdosed.”
“Where is your location?”
“Uhh, uhh.” He stutters frantically, he looks at the tour schedule on the nearby bulletin board and reads off of it, “Old Spice Stadium, where all the tour buses are parked.”
“An ambulance has been dispatched, they’ll be there shortly.”

Frank drops the phone then drops to his knees next to Molly.
“Please wake up, wake up.” He says turning her onto her side. It was all making sense to him now. How could he be so blind of what was going on with his own girlfriend.
In seconds the other musicians had heard what happened and were crammed in the tour bus trying to see what happened. Gerard comes in and sees what’s going on and gets pissed off.
“Get out!” he yells angrily, “Get out! All of you fuckers get out of here! This isn’t a fucking show! Get out!” the musicians quietly file out of the bus as Gerard continues to turn red with anger. He sits next to Frank on the floor who’s eyes had become watery, Jess just sits in place stunned while Tray tries hard with Frank to get Molly to wake up.

Gerard gets up and goes over to the table where the bottle of Tylenol and package of Benadryl are. Not far is Molly’s bag. He opens her bag and sees there are three more packages of Benadryl, he opens each in turn and to find they are all empty.
“Molly has allergies?” he asks turning around quickly.
“No.” Jess says shaking away from her trance. She gets up and stands next to Gerard.
“She said she took them to sleep.” Frank says frantically. Gerard opens the bottle of Tylenol and to his disappointment it’s almost empty.
“Do any of you know when she bought this stuff?” Gerard motions to the over the counter meds.
“Umm, umm.” Jess stutters, “On Friday she went to the pharmacy pick up her birth control pill and like I went too because I wanted to pick up some stuff I needed, I should’ve noticed how secretive she was being about her bag!”
“Friday!” Gerard exclaimed, “She took a whole bottle of Tylenol and four packs of Benadryl in six days!”
“No, no, no.” Frank muttered, “Molly, fuck.”

Sirens are heard and within seconds two men charge into the tour bus and take Molly away.