Iero Fiasco

Life On The *** Scene

“How old are these cookies?” Jess calls from the other end of the Montreal studio apartment.
“Uhh I dunno, couple of days.” Molly calls back, she didn’t like being distracted from what she’s watching. Jess roamed around the apartment poking at the pictures on the wall as she munched on her chocolate chip cookie. Molly’s apartment wasn’t exactly her ideal place to live but she had to admit it was pretty funky. After making her rounds of the apartment at least two times she sits next to her band mate.

“Where’s Tracey?” Jess asks, “Wasn’t band practice supposed to begin an hour ago?”
“Dunno, should be here soon.” Molly murmurs, she just wanted to watch the old DVD in peace.
“Is this Life on the Murder Scene?” Jess exclaims.
“Yeah, and it’s the Frank Iero part so go away.”
“Damn, didn’t you get that when you were sixteen?” Molly nods, “So you’ve like kept your celeb crush for Frank going for three whole years.”
“It’s not like it’s taken over my life.” Molly says rolling her eyes, “I’ve had five boyfriends in that time, I just find Frank and his scorpion tattoo hot.”
“Okay whatever.” Jess laughs.

There’s a knocking from the main door and both young women get up.
“Coming!” Molly yells knowing full well its Tracey, or Tray as she prefers to be called. Molly and Jess go pick up their instruments as they head to the door. Molly opens the door and they head to the old wooden elevator down the hall. They took it up to the roof where the abandoned green house was, where they kept their amps and drum kit.

“Too hot to play in the green house, let’s play out here.” Tray says as they head into the green house. The green house took up half the roof top so they moved all the stuff out into the open so they could play, the hot July heat could really make the green house feel like a sauna.