Iero Fiasco

Welcome Back

“So she had a psychological examination and well, she’s not as well as she could be,” the doctor starts, “We did find out, though she is having suicidal thoughts, it wasn’t a suicide attempt. It was a narcotic over-dose.”
“Alright.” Frank says exhaling loudly.
“Now because of her working situation, we’d suggest that she quit the tour, go home and get help there,” Frank shakes his head, “But she said that music was her life and we’re not sure if taking her away from the tour would do her worse.”
“So what are you suggesting?”
“We’ll let her go on the condition that someone be responsible for her.” The doctor starts, “we put her on some mild anti-depressants but we need someone to control everything she takes, including birth control pill, aspirin, and well the anti-depressants. Also to keep an eye on her eating and sleeping habits. Try to get her to exercise more too. If she takes a turn for the worse again, get her to a hospital to prevent another over-dose.”
“Alright.” He nods, he knew he’d have to repeat everything to her band mates, “What if she does take a turn for the worse again?”
“Then I’d definitely suggest she go back home and take some serious care of herself.” He breaths in deeply then thanks the doctor before heading to her room.

“You’re free.” He announces. She smiles and runs up to hug him. She had just gotten dressed with the clothes Frank had brought her from the tour bus.
“So I have to keep taking the anti-depressants and excercising?” She says as they head out of the room.
“Yeah, but she said if you got bad again, you’d have to stop touring, go home and get some real help.” Frank said carefully. Molly stayed silent, that was what she feared, she’d gotten off easy this time, “I want you to talk to Gerard about this stuff.”
“What do you mean?”
“Gerard, went through the same thing you are, except he’d gotten into cocaine and stuff.” Molly stares at her boyfriend, “If anyone, he’s the one who can help you out.”
“Is umm he okay with this?”
“Yeah.” Frank nods, “Didn’t need asking twice.” Molly lets out an uneasy sigh, she didn’t like opening up to people.

They take a taxi back to the tour buses. Molly can’t help but feel guilty, because of her, her band couldn’t play two shows.
“Are Jess and Tray pissed about the shows we missed?” she asks quietly.
“No, they’re just happy you didn’t die.” Frank replies, “Believe it or not, everyone’s been asking about you.”
“Liar.” Molly says as she looks out the window.
“I’m serious.” Frank tries to convince her.

“You didn’t call my family did ya?” Molly asks cautiously, “Last thing I want is them worrying.”
“Erm, no, that actually didn’t cross my mind.” Frank says carelessly.
“Okay, mind never telling them.”
“Secretive much?”
“Hey, why do you think I moved out as soon as I could?” Molly exclaims, “I don’t along with my family if I see them for more than two hour doses.”
“You’re not kidding.” Frank says slowly, she shakes her head.
“Black sheep syndrome.” She sighs carelessly, “Every time I get a tattoo my mother doesn’t talk to me for two days.”
“Wow.”
“Same with when I told her I didn’t believe in Catholicism.” Molly sighs, “And my father doesn’t exactly agree with everything I do band wise, says I’m sometimes an ass hole on interviews and stuff.”
“Harsh.”
“I know I’m an ass hole during interviews but it’s, fuck it.” Molly mumbles. Frank puts his arm around her and kisses the side of her head.
“I get what you mean, I’ve seen your interviews.” He says calmly, “I know that’s not you, it’s like your alter ego.”
“Exactly, on stage, doing interviews I’m Molly Fiasco, rest of the time I’m just Molly.”

The taxi drops them off at the parking lot, where everyone’s getting ready to leave.
“Hey you’re back.” Stewie says waving, “Oh, nice job on Warson man.” The three of them chuckle. They head onto the Warped Battery/Capacity tour bus, but stopped in their tracks and tried not to laugh.
“Wow, gone for only two days and I miss all this.” Molly says in awe at the sight of Jess and Durban snuggled up together on the couch.
“I didn’t know about this either.” Frank says with a smirk.
“Should we wake ‘em up?” Molly asks carefully, “I mean we’ll have to eventually, we’re leaving in twenty minutes.”
“Erm.” Frank laughs, “MOLLY’S BACK!” The two of them jolt awake.

“So,” Molly smirks, “What have you two been up to?”
“Nothing,” Durban yawns, “We just fell asleep watching TV.”
“Where’s Tray?”
“Drew came for a surprise visit so they went I think they’re out.” Jess yawns.
“I need to take a leak.” Durban says getting up and heading to the back of the bus, where the bathroom is just as Frank’s cell phone starts ringing. He pulls the phone out of his pocket and sees it’s his father calling, meaning a long conversation.
“I’ll catch up with you later.” He says kissing Molly’s cheek.

Molly looks Jess over with great interest and crosses her arms.
“Feeling better?” Jess asks as she searches the couch for the TV remote.
“Anti-depressants do wonders.” Molly says carelessly, “So anything interesting happen while I was away?”
“Uhh well you got everyone worried sick about you.”
“Not that, what’s up with you and Durban?”
“What do you mean?” Jess asks innocently.
“You know what I mean,” Molly gibbers, “We sort of found you and Durban on the couch all cozy together.”
“We were watching TV and-“
“You somehow fell into each other’s arms?” Molly says crossing her arms and letting a crooked smile take over her face.
“Molly, you’re not the only one with problems.” Jess says in a low voice, “you being in the hospital added a shit load of stress on everyone, and if Durban was willing to listen to me then so be it.” Molly stays silent, “We’re friends, okay?”
“Yeah, okay.” Molly says going to sit down she couldn’t help but be overwhelmed with guilt.