Iero Fiasco

Lets Jazzercise!

“I’m so bored.” Molly murmurs as she, her band mates, Frank and Mikey were hanging out in the back stage rec. room.
“Aren’t you supposed to exercise?” Tray teases.
“It’s raining out; I’m not running in the rain.”

“What about this?” Mikey asks from the shelf of movies, he’d been sifting through them for the past five minutes trying to find something good to watch. He holds up a video tape.
“What is that?” Molly asks getting up. She looks over the box that reads Power Aerobics. She slides the video tape out of the sleeve and reads a sticker that says Property of Big Bubba. “Who the hell is Big Bubba?” she cries out laughing.
“Some sorta security guard.” Jess laughs.

“Let’s just watch this.” Molly snickers as she goes to put it in the ancient VCR. Some loud jazzercise music starts playing and this guy in a leotard starts instructing the audience to jump in spot.
“Oh man, this is sweet.” Frank says as he starts jumping while laughing his head off.

Gerard gets to the back stage of the stadium with his Starbucks coffee and goes in search of his little brother; he checks the My Chemical Romance changing room and finds only Bob and Ray so he continues on his way. He gets to the rec. room and opens the door to find not only his brother but all of Warped Battery and Frank following a cheesy 90s exercise video.
“Umm.” Gerard says worriedly looking over a group of his friends.
“C’mon Gerard, you have to try this!” Mikey pants as he continues to hop around while throwing air punches.
“Ye-no.” Gerard says laughing.
“C’mon.” Tray says laughing as well, “Its funner then it looks.”

“Gerard! Gerard!” Ray and Bob call out into the hallway, Gerard had said he’d return to the dressing room in a minute but he still hadn’t returned so they went in search of him.
“Hey guys, what’s up?” Paul from Capacity asks curiously, Corey and Durban not far behind.
“Just looking for Gerard.” Bob supplies.
“I think he went into the rec. room.” Durban states, pointing to the door. The five of them make their way to the door and pull it open to find the frightening sight of awesome rockers making fools of themselves. Worst of all, they didn’t stop when they were spotted.

“What the hell?” Corey says laughing his head off, especially since Gerard would stop every minute or so to take a sip of coffee.
“I said the same thing.” Gerard says out of breath, “But give it a try.”
“Let’s not and say I did.” Paul chortles.