Iero Fiasco

Gah

“Well here we are again.” Gerard says as he takes a sip from his cup of coffee, “So what do you want to talk about today.” Molly shrugs, “How about why you stopped taking your anti-depressants?”
“No.”
“Yeah you do.” He says reading her facial expression.
“I told you already, I didn’t like taking them.” Molly says crossing her arms, “I don’t need them anyway.”
“You are the friggin queen of denial.” Gerard laughs.
“Well I’m on the shit again, so it doesn’t matter.”
“Oh c’mon, stop being such a jerk.” He chuckles, “Why do you keep denying everything Mol?”
“I’m not in denial.” Molly sighs, “So what’s up with you and Alison?”
“Don’t change the subject.” Gerard states.
“C’mon, I saw you getting your flirt on with her.”
“Honestly, she’s a tour manager.”
“Correction, assistant tour manager.” Molly smirks, “So.”
“You’re delusional.” Gerard says sticking out his tongue.
“You two would make a cute couple.” She taunts.
“Shitface.” He pouts, “Yeah, she’s cute.”
“And. . . .” Molly teases.
“Let’s get back to talking about you.”
“No, no, c’mon, you going to ask her out?”
“Child.”
“Blah.”
“No, I’m not.” He says firmly, “Now why don’t you tell what’s going on in that head of yours that convinced you to stop taking your pills.” Molly lets out a long sigh, she knows this isn’t going to be a quick and easy conversation.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Frank mutters under his breath as he paces back and forth.
“What’s wrong with you?” Mikey asks entering the changing room.
“I want a fucking cigarette.”
“Check Gerard’s bag.” He nods to the black duffle bag next to the sink.
“No! I’m quitting.”
“Cold turkey?”
“I already had two today, I decided to ease out of it, three a day.”
“Then have your number three.” Mikey says rolling his eyes.
“No, but then I won’t be able to fall asleep tonight.”
“Have four then.” Mikey exclaims.
“Nooooo! If I bend the rules now, I won’t quit.” Frank exclaims, “Discipline man!”
“Right, you’re scaring me and-“ he’s interrupted by Derrick from Fridge Magnets bursting through the door.
“It’s four o’clock!”
“Awe no man.” Mikey laughs as he and Frank follow him out of the room.

“I’m just going to get Gerard and Molly.” Frank calls as he strays from the increasingly larger group and heads to the tour bus. He opens the door and heads inside.
“Hey Frankie.” Gerard says looking up.
“Hey, its four o’clock.” Frank says, Gerard laughs lightly as he stands up and heads to the back of the bus. Frank looks at Molly adoringly, “So, how you doing?”
“Okay.” She shrugs, a smile spreading across her face, “You?”
“I only smoked two cigarettes today.” He says proudly, “I’m dying.”
“Oh c’mon.” Molly says standing up and putting her lips to his ear, “I’ll make it worth your while.” Frank wraps his arms around her waist and laughs a little.

“Ahem.” Gerard interrupts, “If you two are done canoodling . . .”
“Yeah okay.” Frank says rolling his eyes, they head out of the bus and head to the rec. room.

In four rows in front of the TV all the musicians of The Vampire Tour are hopping around to the 90’s style techno.
“I still can’t believe everyone’s doing this.” Tray laughs aloud.
“It’s just so stupid, its fun.” Molly laughs back.