Iero Fiasco

Home

“So how many tickets?” Molly asks over the phone.
“Six in total.” Cynthia says clearly.
“I’m assuming you’ll want back stages passes for you and your friends too, huh?”
“That would be nice; I mean Robby from Fridge Magnets is one fine piece of man.”
“Hmm,” Molly says smirking, “Maybe I should tell him.”
“NO!” Cynthia screeches.
“Haha, alright, I’ll see ya in a couple of days.”
“Kay see ya.” The younger sister says hanging up the phone.

“What was that all about?” Frank asks as he flops down on his stomach on the dressing room sofa. He holds his chin in his hands as he tilts his head to the left.
“We’re stopping in Montreal in two days, and that was my sister asking for tickets for her and her friends.”
“Okay.” He says tilting his head to the right.
“Are you trying to look cute?” she asks with a laugh.
“Is it working?” he asks with a crooked grin. Molly just bends over and kisses his lips gently.

“Can you believe tour ends in like a week and a half?” he asks as he maneuvers himself so that he’s now sitting Indian-style.
“Yeah, hey wait, I just realized that final show is on your birthday.” Molly says as she takes his hands and starts playing carelessly with them.
“Uhh yeah.”
“What do you want for your birthday?”
“I dunno,” he says shrugging, “Maybe I’ll go get a tattoo that day, wanna come?”
“Oooh yeah, standing by my man as he gets ink done.” She says in a mafia chick accent.
“Well when you say it like that-“ Frank mumbles.
“Hey, maybe I’ll get something done too.” She says shrugging, “I mean this patch of arm” she points to her left upper arm, “Is way to bare for my liking.”

“Oh I was wondering,” he says quickly, “Does your family do anything for thanksgiving or-“
“We’re not much on celebrating thanksgiving.” Molly says shrugging, “Besides Canadian thanksgiving was like two weeks ago.”
“Oh yeah, that’s right.” Frank says distractedly, “Anyway, every year my family makes a big deal about it, and I was wondering, if you were up to it,” he stutters as Molly stares at him amused, “If you want to spend American thanksgiving with me in Jersey.”
“Yeah sure.” She says simply as she tries not to laugh, “D’you wanna spend Christmas with me in Montreal?”
“Will I have to make fake excuses for why I’m at your apartment like last time?” he asks with a grin.
“Nah, we’ve already spent three months together, like all the time so I think it doesn’t really matter to her anymore.”
“Damn the old-fashioned.” Frank says laughing.
“So, it’s a yes?”
“Yeah, of course.”
“Just warning you now, you’re going to meet my whole family, and they’re sort of all out of their minds.”
“Oh okay,” Frank says shrugging, “so they’re going to haze me?”
“Big time.” She grins.
“I can handle it.”

*
“Ahh, my own shower!” Molly exclaims as she dumps her bag by the bathroom door of her apartment.
“Bed! A real bed!” Frank yelps from the next room, he flops down on it and rubs his stubble-grazed face against the pillow. He hears the sound of the shower coming from the washroom and the sounds of Molly stumbling around the washroom. They’re both tired as hell from the rocky past five hours. They were supposed to sleep the way from Toronto to Montreal but the roads were under construction almost the whole way.

“Mmm sleep.” Molly mumbles as she climbs onto the bed with only a towel around her. Frank laughs semi-consciously as he wraps his arms around her and rests his chin on her shoulder. She lets out a loud laugh.
“What?”
“Your facial hair is prickling me.” she giggles.
“Oh, but you smell so good.” He says as he rubs his face against her neck.
“And you smell like you haven’t showered in three days.” Molly jokes.
“That’s because I haven’t showered in three days.” He says light-heartedly as he gets up and stretches out his arms, “Ahm, blah, bloo.” He yawns, “Off to the shower I go.” He trudges out of the room and into the bathroom.

Molly lays sprawled out on the bed, taking full advantage of the space compared to that of the bus bunk. She shuts her eyes and enjoys the little comforts of being home again.
“Awe no space for me.” Frank says jokingly, Molly opens her eyes.
“You took your shower already?” she asks quizzically as she rolls over leaving him half the bed.
“Uhh yeah,” he laughs, “did you fall asleep?”
“I guess so.” She murmurs as she plants kisses across his freshly shaven cheek and eventually reaching his lips. As they devour each other’s lips Frank rubs his hand up and down Molly’s exposed thigh as she tugs playfully at the towel around his waist. They take a pause when the phone starts to ring.
“Let it be.” Frank moans into Molly’s ear as his hand moves up her thigh to her ass. She starts sucking on his neck but the phone keeps ringing.
“That’s going to drive me insane.” She says abruptly as she pushes him away, she leans over and grabs the phone off the night stand, “Hello?”
“Hey, Molly!” Cynthia’s voice rings out.
“Yeah?”
“Can I come over now?”
“Now?”
“Yeah, you said twelve o’clock, and its twelve now.”
“Argh.”
“Okay, dad’s going to drive me now, so see you in twenty minutes.” Cynthia gibbers then hangs up. Molly hangs up the phone and turns to Frank.
“Was that . . .?”
“We have twenty minutes.” She says ferociously going at his lips.

They get dressed just in time to hear Cynthia ring the door bell. Molly goes over to the door and opens it to see her father and sister standing there.
“Hey Dad, Cyn.” Molly says hugging each of them in turn.
“Ahh I missed you kid.” Her father says kindly, “Ahh and Frank’s here.”
“Hi uhh Fred.” Frank says nodding, “and Cynthia.”
“Hey.”
“Okay so, your mother wants you to come tomorrow for breakfast before you leave.” Her father says, “Oh and I guess Frank can come too.”
“How about all of My Chemical Romance?” Cynthia blurts, “Jess and Tray too.”
“You going to make food for all of ‘em?” Fred asks laughing.
“Sure.” Cynthia laughs.
“Alright, well I’ll see you tomorrow.” Fred says as he goes to leave.

“So, when are you meeting your friends?” Molly asks as she goes over to her bag to get she has the tickets and back stage passes.
“Well, they’re supposed to be at the Starbucks near the Bell Center at three.”
“Oh okay, you start walking there, we’ll meet up with you.” Frank says with an evil grin.
“Eww man.” Cynthia gasps.
“What?” he asks innocently.
“I could here the sexual undertones towards my sister!” Cynthia mutters, “So EEWWW.”
“I was just kidding.” Frank says crossing his arms, “Do you have any food?” he heads into the kitchen to find besides canned soup there isn’t any.

“Pizza run!” Cynthia says excitedly.
“I uhh, only have American money.” Frank says digging through his pockets, “Oh Canadian one cent!” Molly rolls her eyes and heads over to the desk drawer to where she kept some money for take-out and stuff.
“So do you all wanna go?” she asks.
“Yeah, c’mon.” Cyn says eagerly as Frank looks around the apartment for his shoes.

With their shoes and jackets found and on, the three of them head down to the street in search of pizza. They don’t have to walk far before they find themselves ordering at a small pizza place on the street corner.
“So, is it fun staying on a tour bus?” Cynthia asks as they sit at the counter to wait for their food.
“Uhh, that’s hard to answer.” Frank says as he chips the black nail polish from his thumb carelessly.
“It’s yes or no.” Cynthia mumbles.
“No, it’s because, compared to touring in a van it fucking great,” Molly says, “But damn, you get sick of being stuck in there after a while.”
“Number fourteen!” the cashier pudgy yells.
“Oh, that’s us.” Frank says jumping out of his seat and heading over to get the pizza.
“Can you eat with those things?” the cashier asks pointing at his lip ring.
“Uhh yeah?” he replies confused, “Why wouldn’t i?”
“Never mind then,” the pudgy man says distractedly, “Number fifteen!”

They head out of the tiny restaurant with the large pizza and go back to the apartment. They sit around the coffee table devouring the greasy goodness in front of them.
“So tell me more funny tour stories.” Cynthia demands.
“Well, Frank beat the shit out of the tour manager.” Molly giggles.
“What? Why?”
“Oh,” Frank bites his lip, he glances at Molly nervously, “he was being an asshole so I popped him one in the eye and well it turned into a full blown fight, and I won.”
“You didn’t get in trouble?”
“Nah, he had it coming and he knew it.” He shrugs, “Luckily there weren’t any cops around.”

They eventually drive to the stadium, dropping Cynthia off at the Starbucks with the tickets on the way. Frank and Molly roam through the backstage area until they find Tray canoodling with Drew.
“Where’s Jess?” Molly asks casually.
“Apparently she and Durban headed back to her place or something.” She says cocking an eyebrow, “I’m sorry, but they should just stop whatever dance they’re doing and call themselves a couple already.”
“You’re telling me.” Molly says rolling her eyes, Drew and Frank just laugh.

“Holy Crap! Oh my god!” is chanted from the hallway.
“Shit.” Molly mutters under her breath, “That would be my sister and her friends.” She gets up and runs to find the group of teenage girls.
“Oh hey Molly.” One of them says.
“Hey girls.” Molly says cautiously, “Come in here.” She motions into the rec. room, “We don’t appreciate you guys going from dressing room to dressing room.”

They file in and there eyes get wide in awe of Gerard and Francis (Fridge Magnets) chatting and drinking coffee.
“Hey can I have your autographs?” one of Cynthia’s friends asks excitedly.
“Four o’clock!” Mikey yells as he runs into the rec. room followed by an assortment of musicians from the various bands. The girls turn around quickly and get even more excited.
“Oh wow, who are they?” Sidney (Burnouts) asks looking them over.
“My sister and her friends.” Molly says slightly apologetically.
“Oh okay.” Jake (Burnouts) says shrugging as he grabs the Big Bubba tape from Mikey and runs over to the TV/VCR.
“What’s going on?” Cynthia asks as the jazzercise music starts to play and more musicians hurry into the room and stand in front of the TV.

They all start hopping around to the aerobics video, scaring the shit out of their on-looking fans.
“Umm, is this a joke?” one of the girls asks.
“Join us or shut up!” Ray yells to them. After giggles and minor attempts the fans end up joining in too.