Iero Fiasco

Fun, Fun.

Frank wakes up and slides out of bed. He heads over to the washroom and stops dead in his tracks as Cynthia stares at him wide-eyed and stunned with a half eaten pop tart in her hand.
“Oh god.” She says turning away quickly; Frank goes back into the bedroom and puts on jeans and a t-shirt over his dangerously low boxers.
“Sorry,” he says embarrassed as he comes back into the living room, “I forgot that you slept over.”
“Well Jesus Christ Frank!” she exclaims, “What normal person wears their boxers that low?!”
“They weren’t that low, you didn’t see anything umm.”
“Just pubes, but already that’s eww!” she says disturbed.
“I repeat, I forget that you slept on couch. I’m sorry.”
“You better be.”
“Well right now I have to piss like a race horse, so excuse me.” he says heading into the washroom.

After ‘pissing like a race horse’ Frank avoids eye contact with Cynthia and goes back into the bedroom to find Molly on the phone.
“Yeah, okay, so it’s set then?” she pauses, “I gotta go now.” She turns off her cell phone and puts it back on the night table.
“Who was that?”
“Corey.”
“What did he want?” Frank mumbles as he lies back down and wraps his arms around his girlfriend.
“He wanted to know if I’d heard from Jess, because Durban’s gone missing.”
“Then why’d you say, it’s all set then?” Frank asks carefully.
“Uhh, uhh, uhh.” Molly stutters uneasily, “We’re going to try and set them up on a date to try to coax it out of them that they’re secretly going out already.”
“That’s so stupid.” Frank laughs.
“Oh shut it, its going to be funny.” She mumbles, “Besides, we might just forget about the whole thing.”

Molly runs her hands through her hair.
“So you exposed yourself to my sister.”
“Oh god.” He mumbles as he rolls his eyes, “goddamn, she shouldn’t have been looking.” Molly bursts out laughing.
“Talking about that, gotta go home for breakfast.” Molly mumbles as she gets up and gets dressed.
“Awe no, that’s now?” Frank whines as he smooshes his face against the pillow, “But I’m so comfy.” Molly sits on her news playfully by Frank’s feet.
“Oh c’mon, we’ll come back.” She says poking his bare foot, “breakfast is like what, an hour, and hour and half with traveling, then we come back and sleep till one thirty.”
“Argh, fine.” He groans as he rolls off the bed and onto the floor landing with a loud bang.

“Is he dead?!” Cynthia calls.
“No!” Molly yells back, as Frank just rolls his eyes laughing.

Later on, back on the buses Corey and Molly wait impatiently for Durban and Jess to walk up the steps of the bus.
“Where have you two been?” Molly asks with crossed arms.
“Out.” Durban says shrugging.
“Together?” Corey says smugly.
“Yeah,” Paul says joining into the conversation, “Where have you two been?”
“We went out with a bunch a people last night, we would’ve invited you but you guys were stoned out of your minds.” Jess says firmly, “And well Molly and Frank are Molly and Frank.”
“Well, you couldn’t have possibly stayed out till now.” Molly says evilly.
“I stayed over at Jess’s place.” Durban says overly-casual.
“Ooooooo!” Corey, Paul and Molly chant.
“Not like that!” Jess exclaims, “He slept on the couch!”
“Watchoo!” Corey yelps imitating a whip sound, “Dog house!”
“Oh up yours!” Durban grunts.