Iero Fiasco

Butt ***

“Ahem!” Paul says loudly as Frank enters the tour bus, everyone (Molly, Corey, Durban, Jess, Tray and Gerard) inside falls silent.
“Hello?” Frank says awkwardly, “Why’d you all go quiet like that?”
“Dunno.” Gerard says nervously, “Jersey tomorrow!”
“Uhh yeah.” Frank says furrowing his eyebrows, “That’s always nerve wracking.”

Molly smiles nervously and grabs her sweater off the couch before taking Frank’s hand and heading out of the bus.
“What was that all about?” Frank asks as they start to walk around the venue.
“Oh you know those Capacity guys.” Molly says casually, “they’re always doing something weird.”
“Well half of my band is acting weird too lately.”
“Tour’s ending, and face it, this has been one hell of a tour.”

Out of nowhere Stewie and Robby from Fridge Magnets appear with pots on their heads and their hitting the pots with wooden spoons.
“Come one, come all! Follow us!” they yell at the top of their lungs, gathering the attention of everyone around. Musicians pile out of the buses and start to follow the two lunatics.

They lead the group across a giant field to a brown brick building.
“What is this place?” Hank from The Burnouts calls.
“A community center, biotch!” Robby yells.
“Why the flip are we at the community center?” Tray calls. At that moment Stewie goes up to the side door and starts herding everyone in.

The large group maneuver inside through the chlorinated cleaning product stenched hallways until they find themselves in a large echoing room, which just so happened to be taken over by a swimming pool.
“DIVE IN!” Robby and Stewie holler as they take off all but their boxers and jump in. The musicians are hesitant for a moment but within the minute they’re all jumping into the pool.

“Piggy back.” Molly laughs as she grabs a hold of Frank’s back, wrapping her arms around his neck.
“Awe no, why?” he says spinning around quickly.
“Because I’m a lazy sod.”
“No you’re not.” He says shaking her off. She stands there in the pool with a fake frown when suddenly Frank attaches himself to her back. “Haha!”
“How very manly of you.” she taunts.
“You know I don’t care about how manly I am.” He says as he goes to kiss her cheek.
“Too heavy.” She says as she pulls him off of her.

She looks over her boyfriend and his many tattoos.
“Where are you going to get your new tattoo?” she asks wonderingly, “On your birthday?”
“Right here.” He says pointing to the free spot on his arm, “I’m gonna get a set a vampire fangs tattooed on, to remember this tour.”
“Awesome.” She says grinning.
“Are you still going to get something done?”
“Mmmhmm.” She says nodding, “Cherry blossoms, right here.” She points to her upper left arm, “And an inscription that says live life not fear.”
“Oh how lady like.” He grins.
“Shut up.” She pouts, “Last time I checked I was a lady.”
“Nope,” he smirks, “Last time you checked you were a female, being a lady is all in how you act.” Molly rolls her eyes.

“Mol!” Tray calls to her, as she wades over, “You still have to take care of the thing.”
“What thing?” Frank asks curiously.
“Uh nothing.” Molly says quickly as she nods to Tray.
“What thing?” Frank persists.
“Your mom.”
“Real mature.” He says rolling his eyes.
“I know, isn’t it great?”

The next day, around noon Frank and Molly appear at his mother’s house.
“Frank you look like hell.” She says a second after opening the door, but regardless she pulls her son into a hug.
“Oh thanks, love you too mom.” He says rolling his eyes.
“Well you look worn out.” she says shaking her head, “One was the last time you slept.” Frank rolls his eyes as he and Molly step into the house.
“Oh hello Molly.”
“Hi.” She says nervously

“Is Dad coming?” Frank asks in a hushed voice.
“Yes.” Linda says less than happy.
“Thanks Mom.”
“Yeah, yeah.” She says rolling her eyes.

Frank and I go into the living room where Brian and Hannah are sitting.
“Frankie.” Brian says standing up and hugging his brother, “Hey Molly.”
“Hey.” She says smiling
“So let me get this straight,” Brian starts, “You’ve been on the same tour as my brother for like three months and you’re still putting up with his sorry ass?”
“Brian!” Hannah says rolling her eyes laughing.
“Its cause I’m sexy.” Frank says puffing out his chest and rubbing it. Molly can’t help but smirk.
“Funny, my sister said the same thing to Frank about me.” Molly states.
“Perfect match.” Hannah laughs.
“Seriously, you haven’t just, you know, held a pillow over his face while he was sleeping?” Brian says evilly, “C’mon, I tried to kill him a month after he was born, and he wasn’t near as obnoxious as he is now.”
“Oh well obnoxious is the new sexy.” Molly grins.

The doorbell rings throughout the house.
“Can someone get that!” Linda calls.
“Go get it mister sexy.” Brian says as he kicks Frank’s butt playfully.
“You’re going down!” Frank exclaims as he tackles his brother down to the couch.
“Uhh.” Molly says as Hannah rubs her forehead trying not to laugh, “Maybe I’ll get the door.”

She goes to the entrance and unlock and opens the door.
“Ahh Molly.” The older man says with a friendly smile, he kisses each of her cheeks, very European-like, “so did you bring my son back alive?” he laughs.
“Uhh yeah, but Brian might finish him off.”

“Boys!” the man hollers over the two wrestling men. They stop groping at each other and look at their father. The older man starts laughing out of nowhere, then Brian and Frank start laughing too, “Ahh Frank, how’s touring going?”
“Awesome, as always.” Frank replies as he hugs his father.
“Your cousins want tickets to your show tonight.”
“Already taken care of.” He says nodding.

“Lunch is ready.” Linda announces, “Hello Jack.”
“Linda.” He says politely but everyone in the room can see the undying tension of the divorced couple.
“Lets go eat.” Frank says loudly, breaking the silence, all of them head into the dining room where lunch is waiting.

“So, tell us some tour stories.” Brian says eagerly, he always knew his younger brother had the best stories after a tour.
“Okay,” Frank grins, “A couple of weeks ago, we were in Oklahoma and we stopped off in this little hick town because our bus needed and oil check,” Molly laughs into her hand because she’d already heard the story, “So Gerard and I went out to get some coffee inside the nearby corner store.”
“Yawn.” Brian teases.
“So we go inside and behind the counter is this guy who looks like the friggin crypt keeper.” He pause while everyone at the table snickers, “And me looking the way I do and Gerard in fucking stage make up this guy is watching us like a hawk as we go over to the coffee machine.” Frank tries his hardest not to burst out laughing, “Next thing we know the guy has a shot gun in his hand and he’s calling us Satan worshippers and telling us to get out of his store.” The table roars with laughter, except for Linda who’s shaking her head.
“How can you find that funny, he could of shot you.”
“But he didn’t and that’s why its funny.” Frank says with a smirk.

Linda turns to look at Molly.
“You must have a nicer story to tell.”
“Umm,” she thinks for a moment, “Well when we were in British Columbia, I think it was me, Frank, both my band mates and Ray, we decided to go out partying after the show. So anyway, when we were about to enter the bar this transvestite jumps us out of nowhere and starts pounding on Ray and pulling his hair.”
“Oh god.” Linda grumbles as Brian and Jack just laugh.
“So like, the rest of us were trying to pull this crazy person off him, then his soul sisters or whatever he called them showed up.”
“Soul sisters?” Hannah chuckles.
“His fellow transvestites.” Frank adds in.
“So, we shoved the one that was attacking Ray into a phone booth then we ran for our lives.” Molly says with a laugh, “We lost them after about a block, because face it, no one can run in nine inch heels.”
“This was at a bar?” Linda questions, “But you’re not twenty-one.”
“British Columbia is in Canada.” Brian says rolling his eyes, “Younger drinking age.”
“Oh right.”

In the wee hours of the morning, the couple finally got to Frank’s apartment and went to bed. Molly squinted in the dark at the feeling of something against her leg.
“Frank,” she murmurs, “Do you have a hard on?”
“Umm, maybe.” He says evilly, “Its your fault!”
“How’s it my fault?” she say laughing.
“You shouldn’t sleep like that.”
“Like what?”
“Nude.” He say childishly.
“I’m not nude, I still have panties on.” She protests, “Besides whenever I’m not sharing a tour bus I sleep like this.”
“Oh yeah, what about when we were back at your place?”
“My sister was over.”
“And in the summer when we spent a week at each other’s places?”
“Didn’t wanna seem skanky.” She sighs, “Done?”

“Make it go away.” Frank says referring to his boxer tower.
“I thought you were too damn tired to do anything.” She snickers.
“Oh c’mon.” he says going to finger her.
“Unwanted sexual behavior.” She jokes.
“Fine.” Frank grunts as he rolls over and faces away from her.
“Are you doing what I think you’re doing?”
“Hmm.”
“Are you touching yourself?”
“Well you won’t do it.” Frank says as he stops his hand’s steady motion.

Molly rolls her eyes and slips under the blankets.
“Mol-Mol-Mol,” Frank gasps as his eyes roll back in his head, “Molly stop.” She does, “I want to make you scream.”
“Oh.” She says as she straddles his hips.
“Yeah.” He says raising his eyebrows.
“From behind, I’m feeling kinky.” She says nonchalantly.
“I love how casual you are about everything.” Frank chuckles as they rearrange themselves.

Frank did as he set out to do, he made Molly scream as he moved passionately in her.
“Oh Frank.” She moaned loudly as she arched her back, “Up the ass.” He does as he’s told rather enjoying the whole escapade himself.

They both pant as they lie there staring a the ceiling.
“I’ve never had anal sex before.” Molly says calmly, “It was interesting.” Frank just bursts out in an exasperated laugh.
“You are so damn random its unbelievable.”
“I’m not that random,” she says, also laughing, “It wasn’t like we were just walking down the street and I asked you to butt fuck me.”
“Butt fuck.” Frank laughs.