Iero Fiasco

A Chapter Named Sue

Molly walks uneasily out of the airplane to customs. She stands in line trying not to fall asleep for what seems like hours before she passes the government workers and onto baggage claim.
“Nope, nope, nope.” She says quietly to herself as bunches of suitcases pass her, “MINE!” she yelps as she grabs for hers. She nearly knocks an old lady to the floor as she takes her bag off the conveyor belt.

She waits in line, walking ever so slowly to leave the gate and finally end the strenuous air port journey. Finally, the final security guards check her passport and she steps through the sliding doors to see a crowd of people waiting for their loved ones. She glances around and can’t seem to spot Frank.
“Goddamn it, why are we so short.” She grunts as she stands on her tip toes. She continues to walk when suddenly she spots Frank’s wiley hair. “Frankie!” she pushes past some fat McDonalds lover people and grabs Frank’s shoulders.
“There you are.” He says happily, he’s holding two Starbucks coffees.
“I missed you.” Molly says as she realizes she can’t exactly hug him at this moment.
“This is for you.” he says handing her a coffee.
“Thanks.” They lean into each other and kiss passionately receiving awkward glares from people around them. “Customs was murder.” She grumbles as Frank takes the handle of her suitcase and starts to pull it along.
“That’s why I brought you coffee.” He says smugly, “Everyone’s less pissy with coffee in their system.” Molly laughs lightly as she sips the warm coffee.

“If you’re not too tired,” Frank starts as they get into his car, “Gerard and Ray and everyone want to go out tonight to a movie or something.”
“Okay, but if I fall asleep in the cinema it’s not my fault.”
“Yeah cool, we can still make the midnight show.” He says glancing at his watch. He takes his cell phone out of his pocket and calls Gerard.

“Hello?”
“You and Alison still want to go to the movies?”
“Yeah.”
“Okay, so Mol and I will meet you at the cinema in about twenty minutes. Can you call Ray too?”
“No problem, see you later.”
“Kay, bye.”

“So are Alison and Christa going to be there too?” Molly asks carelessly sipping her coffee.
“Yeah.” Frank says nodding, “then we go home and make sexy time. You are very nice, how much?”
“Oh god, I haven’t watched Borat in ages.” Molly says laughing at his crappy impersonation.
“I say, how much?”
“Too expensive for you Iero.”
“Ouch.” He laughs as he merges onto the highway.

They arrive at the cinema and Frank can’t help but constantly have his arms around Molly. They get inside to find Ray and Christa waiting near the ticket booth.
“Oh god, you two are going to be making out through the whole movie aren’t you?” Ray says pretending to be pissed off.
“Nah, I’ll probably just pass out once the movie starts.” Molly says laughing.
“Yeah, like that’ll stop Frankie.” Ray replies evilly.
“Hey.” Frank says pretending to be hurt.
“Its okay, if they start making out we’ll just have to show them how it’s done.” Christa says evilly.

“Where’s Gerard?” Frank asks looking at his watch.
“I think I see him.” Ray says standing on his tip toes, “Yeah it’s him.” Gerard and Alison hurry over to the group.
“Don’t you live like a block away?” Christa asks furrowing her eyebrows.
“Uhh yeah, we got,” Gerard pauses to glance at Alison, “held up.”
“Yeah, whatever.” Frank says rolling his eyes as they all get in line.

“Hey Ali,” Molly says in a hushed voice, “So you and Gerard huh?”
“Yeah,” she says grinning madly, “He told me you were the kick in the ass he needed to ask me out.”
“Yeah, because you were the tour manager and he didn’t want to mess up your job of anything.”
“He’s really sweet.”
“Yeah, he is. You picked yourself a winner.”
“And they say never date a musician.” She chuckles.
“Well, that saying has a point. I mean some tours I’ve been on I didn’t see my family for like two months straight. Not to mention when the band’s in studio, it can get really stressful.” Molly realizes what she’s saying, “But I mean, if there’s love you know, you work through it.”
“It must be tough for you and Frank, I mean you guys are in two separate countries and you each have your whacky band schedules.”
“Well, we spent the entire tour together, so it hasn’t taken much a toll on us yet.”
“Oh.”

“Are you girls talking about us?” Gerard says after he buys the tickets for him and Alison.
“Yes.” Molly nods, “We’re talking about how pale your ass is.”
“Awe well, you know.” He laughs as he gives Ali her ticket.
“Here ya go.” Frank says handing Molly her ticket.
“Thanks.” She says as she wraps her arm around Frank, choosing to cherish her time in Jersey.

After the movie, Frank ends up giving Molly a piggy back out of the cinema because as she pointed out is “a lazy sod.”
“You know what we should do sometime this week,” Molly says to everyone as they start down the street.
“What?” Christa asks, not quite sure what’s about to come out of the bassist’s mouth.
“We should buy an industrial sized box of Pixie Stix and a few cases of Red Bull, energy drinks, whatever and just go on an all out caffeine, sugar buzz.”
“Oh god,” Ray laughs, “Like you and Frank need any more energy.”
“Yeah, when Frank’s on a buzz he hurts people.” Gerard says rolling his eyes.
“Not intentionally.” Frank protests as Molly gets off his back.
“What about the time when you just walked over to me and kicked me in the nuts halfway through a song.” Gerard says cocking an eyebrow.
“I uhh,” he stutters, “I uhh don’t remember.”
“Like hell you don’t.” Ray laughs as he playfully tackles his fellow guitarist against the wall.
“Argh!” Frank screams.
“I didn’t push you that hard.” Ray says letting go.
“There’s a goddamn bolt sticking out of the wall.” He says whipping around to see a screw protruding from the brick, “What kind of stupid fucks leave a screw like that.” He hisses in pain.
“Shit, are you bleeding?” Molly asks lifting up the back of his jacket and shirt to check.
“I don’t think so.” He hisses again. She looks it over, no cut but the makings of a nasty bruise.
“Three cheers for sweet revenge?” Christa offers as everyone except Frank try to hold in their laughs.

They part ways with their friends and Molly and Frank head to the apartment, Molly’s duffle bag in tow.
“Oh hey Frank.” The eager land lord’s daughter says stopping them in the hall.
“Hey.” He says uneasily.
“So is this your girlfriend?” she asks looking over at Molly.
“Uhh yeah,” Frank mutters, “Jenny this is Molly, Molly, Jenny.”
“Nice to meet you.” Molly says shaking Jenny’s hand.
“I was just heading out to-“ Jenny starts but Frank yawns.
“I’m sorry I’m really tired.” Frank says as he grabs Molly’s hand and they head up the stairs.

“You’re so mean.” Molly snickers. Frank reaches into his pocket to get his keys when he stops, “What’s wrong.”
“My whole shoulder muscle is killing me because of that stupid bolt.” He groans as he slowly unlocks the door.
“Let me see.” Molly says as she peels the jackets off her boyfriend and starts to pull his shirt over his head, “The lighting here sucks,” she says as she leads into the bedroom and flicks on the light, “It’s a really nasty bruise.” She says as she starts rubbing the muscle around it.
“What colour is it?” Frank asks curiously as he goes to lie facedown on the bed.
“It’s sort of yellowish. And its making the part of your tattoo its over all not pretty like.” Molly says kicking off her shoes, she then takes off her duffle bag, dropping it to the floor and then takes off her jacket. She heads over to where Frank is lying and starts to rub his shoulder muscle again.
“I really missed you.” Molly says causally.
“Hmmhmm.” Frank says with a bit of a chuckle. Molly furrows her eyebrows at Frank’s facial expression and the shiftiness of the rest of his body.
“Are you hard?” he doesn’t answer, “My god Frank you get turned on by anything.” She says rolling her eyes.
“Oh come on, you’re touching me.” he grins as he turns over completely and pulls her into a passionate kiss. Molly can’t help but give in and straddles her boyfriends him, he rubs his hands up and down her back, over her ass and massages her thighs sending shivers up her spine. Molly withdraws from the passionate kisses and neck sucking to pull off her red “Fruitloops” t-shirt and tosses it aside as Frank moves to roll them over and straddle her hips, hissing slightly at the muscle pain. Molly is swift to undo his belt and pants button and zipper.
“Its been too long.” Molly says as Frank works at her pants.