Iero Fiasco

Reconcilation

Molly wakes up, the dried tears on her face from the night before making her face sticky and gets out of bed and heads to the washroom. She ignores Frank's sleeping figure on the sofa on her way. After using the washroom she heads back into the living room and throws a pillow at her boyfriend's head in a less the friendly fashion. He wakes up with a jolt.
"What the hell was that about last night?"
"Uhh." he stutters.
"Fuck Frank!" she exclaims.

"Are you pregnant?" he says getting straight to the point.
"What? No! Why the fuck would I be pregnant?!"
"You were throwing up yesterday morning, and you didn't want coffee and-"
"Hold the phone! I threw up because you gave me rum and coke." she says rolling her eyes, "Rum and meds, not a good mix."
"Oh." he says quietly, "So you're not pregnant."
"NO!"
"I'm sorry." he mumbles.
"Yeah whatever." she says heading into the bedroom, he follows her, "I thought we agreed not to keep major secrets from each other, I thought we were going to trust each other."
"I do trust you."
"No you don't!" she exclaims as she starts to get dressed, "Or else all this wouldn't be happening."
"I'm sorry, but its kind of hard after you're whole suicidal, anxiety depression thing!"
"Don't you ever fucking dare throw that in my face again." she says just above a whisper before storming out of the apartment all together.

Frank grunts before heading to the sofa and sitting down. He looks over at Tracker who's big doggy eyes look almost sad.
"Come here buddy." Frank says quietly holding out his hand but Tracker merely turns around and heads into the kitchen where his food dish is, "Awe fuck, you too." he lies back on the sofa and closes his eyes.

Meanwhile, Molly heads straight for the Starbucks down the street. She orders herself a mochachino and a muffin before sitting down at a isolated table in the corner of the cafe. She tries not to just scream out in anger as she sips her coffee, she can't even eat at this point and her head is hurting because she spent the night crying herself to sleep.

A couple of hours later, Molly makes her way through the apartment door to find Frank cleaning up the place.
"Molly, I'm really sorry." he says the second he sees her.
"What would you have done if I was pregnant?" she asks crossing her arms.
"Well, I don't know. I'd be a father." he says furrowing his eye brows.
"Honestly just tell me, we would've broken up." Molly says quietly, "Last night you could barely touch me, you started yelling at me! Then this morning the second you found out I wasn't pregnant, you acted as if we had a cancer scare."
"I'm just not ready to have a kid, and I know you're not."
"I know that, but what if it was real? Would you have stuck around?"
"Of course," he says stepping closer to her, "I was mad because theoretically, you were keeping it secret from me." Molly's shoulders tense a bit, "I'm really sorry."
"Okay." she says taking a step back, "okay."
"You don't forgive me." he mumbles as he turns on his heels and heads to the bedroom.

Molly sits on the couch and turns on the TV. She starts flipping through the channels almost aggressivly, on the walk home she calmed down a bit, but obviously not enough. They stay in their respective rooms for a while.
"Would you like some lunch?" Frank asks quietly from behind her, "I'll try my best not to burn it."
"I'm not hungry, thanks." she says coldly yet politely.
"Okay." he says as she steps lightly to the kitchen.

Frank opens a drawer and pulls out a skillet before placing it heating up on the stove. He glances out into the living room as he takes bread out of the cupboard, he glances again as he gets cheese from the fridge.

Meanwhile Molly tries her hardest to ignore the quiet noises Frank is making and not to look back at him. She sits indian-style and digs her nails into her ankles as she rocks back and forth slightly.
"In case you changed your mind." he says placing a plate with a grilled cheese sandwich and a few gummy worms on the coffee table in front of her. He puts his hand over hers, "Stop that." she looks down and releases her grip on her ankles to see the nail marks.
"I didn't even realize." she whispers shaking her head.
"Okay." Frank says shifting his own plate from one hand to the other, "Okay." he repeats as he turns on his heels and heads out to the balcony to eat his lunch.

Molly sits so her feet are back on the floor and nervously cleans the dead skin from under her nails before staring back at the TV. She glances down at the plate in front of her and takes a single gummy worm and chews on it slowly. Memories of her summer visit and the candy kisses she and Frank shared. She shakes her head and swallows the rest of the worm. The smell of the grill cheese starts to get her and she takes half the sandwich off the plate and takes a bite. She enjoys the shape, ever since she was a little kid she always loved triangle cut sandwiches.

After finishing off the first half she heads out onto the balcony startling Frank in the process almost making him drop his plate off the edge.
"Hi, I'm Molly." she says simply, "Nice to meet you." Frank cocks an eyebrow.
"Okay?" he says furrowing his eyebrows.
"Let's start over?" she suggests.
"Or let's just pick up from my mom's house where you beat my ass in Duck Hunt."
"You let me win." she smiles.

Frank clears his throat.
"I've gotta go to Ray's today, we're brainstorming for our next album." he says casually, "You wanna come? I think Alicia will be there."
"Sure." she says heading back into the apartment, Frank follows. She picks up her plate and starts eating the second half of the sandwich, "What time?" he looks at his watch.
"Gotta leave in a few minutes."
"M'okay." she says shoving the rest of her sandwich in her mouth.
"I know I've told you this before but, do you friggin inhale your food?" she sticks out her tongue before picking her sweater up off the sofa and pulls it over her head.

"Can I have a hug?" Molly smiles at Franks request and wraps her arms around him. He kisses her forehead playfully. He grabs his own hoody off the table by the door and puts it on before they head out.