Iero Fiasco

Shorty

"Play a G." Molly says waving her arm like a maniac, "No sorry, I meant C."
"Confusing douche bag." Jess mumbles under her breath.
"Then play an A."
"Mmmhmm." she says playing the instructed riff.
"Okay, Tray, play something with a lot of snare." Molly says as she starts playing a bass line to match.
"Do you have lyrics?" Tray asks as she stops her drum roll.
"Uhh yeah." Molly says stepping in front of the mic.

Meanwhile back in New Jersey, Gerard is downing a glass of water.
"Hey guys I have an idea for a-" Frank starts.
"Okay, so its F, G, E?" Mikey asks Ray.
"Guys."
"Yeah, and Frank try hitting the strings like this." Ray says while playing a short riff.
"Yeah but-"
"Alright, let's go." Gerard instructs as he plucks the mic off the stand.

"Oh how about we add in a bridge." Jess suggests wide-eyed, "Check it out." she plays a quick riff.
"Sweet." Tray says with a grin, "cause then I can do a whole tom fill thing."
"Tom fill thing." Molly chuckles, "Is that even a real drummer term?"
"Uhh."
"Let's call Durban or Bob up and ask them." Jess laughs.
"So, you still have a thing for Durban?" Molly teases.
"We've kept in touch." Jess says rolling her eyes.

Molly gets back to her apartment just as the phone starts ringing. She slams the door and runs to pick it up.
"Hey?"
"Hey Mol, its me."
"Hey sexy." she giggles, "I just got back from a wicked awesome band practice."
"Wish I could say the same." he replies as she goes to lock the door then sit on the couch.
"Why's that?"

"Oh man." Frank sighs as he runs his free hand through his hair, "I feel like I can't get a say in anything anymore."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, usually, Gerard, Ray and sometimes Bob are the idea people," he pauses, "I mean, that's fine, but when I do have ideas, I'd sorta like an input."
"So, they shunned you?"
"They friggin ignored me!" he says a little louder making Mongrel howl, "I'm just the guy who hurts people on stage."
"No you're not." Molly says shaking her head, "I mean, why don't you suggest whatever it is you wanted to suggest at the beginning of next practice, before they get a chance to interrupt you and if not, just kick Ray and Gerard in the gonads." Frank can't help but laugh.
"How long till Christmas?" Frank sighs.
"About a week and a half till I'm waiting to pick you up at the air port.

"So when do you guys go into studio?" Molly asks as she kicks off her shoes.
"Middle of January, you?"
"Beginning of February." Molly gibbers, "But we're gonna make a few computer recordings to send Alicia towards the end of January."
"Are ya going to let me here them?"
"Hmm and breach security?" Molly jokes, "sure, but it'll be our little secret."
"Of course." Frank whispers.
"Hey, are you recording in San Francisco again?"
"No, actually, we'll be recording in New York CIty this time."
"Cool, guess what! We're recording in Vancouver at The Warehouse Studio!"
"Uhh okay."
"That's where Billy Talent recorded their second and third album."
"Oh sweet!" Frank says a little more excitedly.
"Yeah, I know, we found out yesterday, so we're all friggin excited!"
"Wow, not just excited, friggin excited?" he jokes.
"Aren't you a clever one." Molly says cynically.

"We also get a P.R. person." Molly informs, "Because this album has a sort theme, overall vision thing to it."
"Yeah."
"So like someone to help with the marketing and what not, its cool."
"You have to be careful though, some of those guys can be royal ass holes. When we released The Black Parade, Gerard had the ideas of the black Beatles style uniforms and because of our P.R. person at the time, they almost refused us funding for the tour."
"Wow, that sucks balls."
"Yeah, anyway, I should get going."
"Alright, love ya."
"Love ya too."