Iero Fiasco

New Years

"My ass is killing me." Molly says shifting uncomfortably in her seat. Frank just laughs.
"Awe, stop being such a pampered rock star." he teases, "You've toured in worse."
"Yeah, but I could go in the back of the van and just wrap myself in my sleeping bag until it was my turn to drive." she states.
"Well you could go in the backseat of the car." he says as he keeps his eyes on the road.
"But then you'd be tempted to join me." she grins.
"Oh so true." he laughs, "and we'd never get to Bob's."
"Ahh Bob, how we love him so." Molly laughs.
"The Bobness owns." Frank agrees.
"Let's call Bob up and tell him how much we love him." Molly giggles as she pullsh her cellphone from her pocket.
"Are you serious?"
"Mmmhmm." she scrolls down her contacts list and calls Bob, putting him on speakerphone.

"Hello?"
"WE LOVE YOU BOB!!!!" The two of them cry out laughing.
"You two are such dorks." Bob laughs, "I love you too."
"Happy Birthday man."
"Thanks, you guys are still coming right?"
"Yeah, we're on our way." Molly pipes up, "we'll be there in a couple of hours."
"Cool." Bob says, "I've gotta go now."
"See ya later." Molly says.
"And Bob," Frank interrupts.
"Yeah?"
"WE LOVE YOU!!!" they chant again. Bob laughs before hanging up.

Later that evening, they're all gathered in Bob's living room, laughing and waiting for midnight.
"Frank, didn't you say something about a strip tease?" Molly asks with a pervy grin.
"Oh yeah," Gerard says pointing at Bob, "you're thirty now."
"No, I'm twenty-nine," he lies, he turns to Frank, "NO!"
"Yes." Mikey says evilly.
"No."
"Yes." Ray and Gerard coo in unison.

"What's going on?" Ali asks with a slight giggle.
"Well when I turned thirty, Frank gave me a lap dance, same thing with Ray and now Bob's thirty."

"I'm gonna need music." Frank says standing up and scratching his chest in an over-dramatic seductive manor.
"What kind of music?" Mel asks as she eases herself out of her seat.
"Brittney Spears or Madonna or something trashy like that." Ray pipes up.
"I don't think we carry that type of trash." Mel grins as she looks over their CD collection.
"You must have something." Alicia says slipping off Mikey's lap and joining her.
"Just youtube a song." Mikey says nodding at the laptop on the corner desk.
"Yeah, get me some Beyonce." Frank says pretending to stretch as Bob just buries his face in his hands.

"Crazy in love?" Alicia asks.
"Umm, no." Frank sighs, shaking his head, "What's the one, uhh, Naughty Girl." Molly just snorts with laughter.
"Found it." Alicia says, "Anytime you're ready." Frank grins and stands in the middle of the room in front of Bob.
"Hit it."

Frank slowly starts to pull of his sweater as he sings along.
"I'm feelin sexy, I wanna hear you say my name boy," He tosses his sweater onto Bob's lap then puts his index finger to his lip then kicks up his foot like a typical show-girl, "If you can reach me, you can feel my burnin flame," he stops singing for a bit as he whips off his belt, then starts to shed his t-shirt.

Everyone's in a fit a of hysterics, including Bob, who's been turning increasingly red since the mention of a striptease.
"Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl," Frank sings, "I'm callin' all the girls. We're gonna turn this party out, " he shakes his bare chest in front of Bob's face, "I know you want my body."

Ray runs up to Frank and starts party-boy dancing up against him.
"Oh yeah, spank me like a bitch." Frank says laughing as he clutches to Ray's shirt.
"Alright, alright, that's enough." Bob says burying his face in his hands once more.
"Ohh alright." Frank sighs as he picks his shirt up off the floor and puts it on.

"So, it must be pretty cool to have your birthday on New Year's Eve." Alison says casually to Bob, "I mean, you get to party down on your birthday."
"Yeah, but then everyone remembers your birthday." he sighs.
"Everyone remembers my birthday." Frank pipes up.
"Holiday birthday sucks if you want something quiet."
"Quiet! NEVER!" Mikey exclaims.

"Hey, hey, hey." Alicia says standing up, "Five minutes till midnight."
"Yeah, lets get some drinks." Mel says heading into the kitchen the load of them following behind each mixing weird concoctions of juices and sodas and other random fridge stuff.

"How much time left?" Mel asks, Ray looks at his watch.
"One minute and fifteen seconds." Everyone hooks a little closer to their significant other.

Molly cuddles up close to Frank and grins.
"Ten! Nine!" Bob chants.
"Eight! Seven! Six! Five!" everyone chants together, "Four! Three! Two! One! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

Everyone clinks together their glasses in a circle before taking a sip and pressing their lips against their special friends. In Bob's case he kissed Mel's lips then her stomach, causing her to laugh.