Iero Fiasco

Trouble With Danny-boy

Molly and Danny found themselves on a fifth date (including the night they met and the coffee shop). Tonight they went out for dinner and now were parked up on the mountain overlooking the city in all its glowing glory.

Needless to say, the glowing glory wasn't what was entertaining them. Molly was on Danny's lap in a heavy make out session. As she kissed his face and ran her hands through his hair Molly tried her hardest to ignore the heavy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

But it's when Danny's hands make their way under her shirt that she finally pulls away.
"Sorry." she says, she ignores her momentary compulsion to jerk away and goes back to kissing the guy she's presently sitting on. His hands yet again go up her shirt and she jerks away yet again.
"You alright?" he asks pulling his lips away from her.
"Urgh, I'm sorry." she groans as she rubs her face, "Its not you, I'm still dealing with issues from my last relationship."
"Uhuh, so here we are making out and you're thinking of your ex?" he asks cocking his eyebrows.
"No, its just I sorta jumped into the physical stuff kinda quick in my last relationship and that really backfired." Danny lets out a sigh, "I know this whole emotional baggage thing is a bitch, I swear to god I'm not usually like this."
"That must've been one ass hole you dated." Danny says blandly as Molly slides out of his lap and back into her seat.
"It's complicated." she groans.
"So you wanna go back home?" he says placing his hands on the steering wheel.
"Alright." she says utterly embarrassed.

Molly gets into her apartment right when her phone starts to ring she picks it up without taking a second glance at the number.
"Hello?" she says as she slips off her shoes.
"Hey Mols!" Frank says excitedly.
"Hey." she mumbles as she sheds her coat and collapses on the couch.

"What's up?"
"Conflicting evening." she murmurs.
"Oh? What happened?"
"Nothing, what's up with you?"
"Finished recording another song today." he says happily, "Oh my god Molly its the best thing we've ever written, if I wasn't so in love with you I'd marry it."
"Marrying songs isn't legal." Molly yawns with a slight laugh. She can't help but feel more guilty at the fact that Frank had said he loved her and she was off making out with Danny.
"I know, but we'd find away." he laughs.
"Oh yeah, I mean, because song fetishes are like a nation wide concern."
"I should move to Canada, you guys have a more lenient government, so I'll probably have an easier time getting married to a song there."
"For sure."
"But then, would I be able to marry you someday?"

Molly bites down hard on her lip almost breaking into tears. He said the marriage word and she couldn't handle it.
"Well now that would be polygamy." she says trying to keep up with the jokes.
"Damn, an ultimatum." Frank fake groans, "Well, I'll have to choose you then."
"No way!" she says, choking on her words as they leave her mouth.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, just sorta hiccuped." she lies.
"Alright, so song out, you in." he laughs.
"One step at a time cowboy."
"Are you saying I still haven't won you over?"
"Well, we're still on phone basis." she mumbles.
"Hmm, okay, I'll be there in seven hours." he laughs.
"Frank," Molly laughs light-heartedly, "You have to be in studio tomorrow morning."
"Oh darn!"
"Darn indeed." Molly replies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear readers pleeeeaaassseee don't kill me. lol. Some disappointment is vital to make a good story, you'll appreciate the good parts more if you have some bad ones to compare it to.