Iero Fiasco

The Happy and Sad of Things

"Today we must've taken a million pictures, I'm not exaggerating!" Molly exclaims, "I mean it was like a thousand different outfits, a thousand poses for each and we had like ten sets."
"Not to mention those million degree lights shining down on you." Frank adds in with a laugh, "I don't envy you."
"Yeah well, next month you'll be stuck in your own photo shoot." Molly laughs into the phone, "And your band has more funding. AKA more photos."
"Harsh." Frank gasps.
"Awe sorry."

"Listen Mols, in a couple of weeks around the fifteenth I have a few days free, would it be okay if I came up to Montreal to see you?"
"I uhh." she stammers, for the past month and a half she and Frank make amends over the phone but she still wasn't sure about seeing him in person.
"You don't have to answer me right away. You can take your ti-"
"Sure." she says impulsively.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah." she mumbles as she rubs her face, "I gotta go now, I'll talk to you later."
"Kay, bye."
"Bye." she gasps as she hangs up the phone."

She smacks herself in the forehead repeatedly for her own stupidity. She's still been casually seeing Danny for the past few weeks. Nothing serious had happened, especially after their hands on date in the car, but it was still enough to utterly confuse her.

She picks up the phone and dial.
"Hey Danny, we need to talk."

"Today's a marvelous day!" Frank sings as he enters the recording studio. He pulls Gerard closer to him and attempts to ballroom dance with him.
"What are you on and where can I score some?" Mikey laughs.
"Yeah, I haven't seen you this happy since your birthday." Ray adds. Frank lets go of Gerard to face the rest of his band mates.
"I am going to," he pauses for effect, "Montreal to see Molly!"
"Is she consenting to see you or should be expect a call from the Canadian police." Bob jokes, "Oh! Mounties!"
"I just got off the phone with her! She wants to see me!"

"Did she say, come here Frank and make me feel like a woman." Mikey says in a girly voice, "Or was it more like, I swear to god, if you don't stop calling I'll bust a cap in yo ass."
"Awe, leave him alone." Gerard says trying to contain his own laughter.
"Nevarrr!" Ray says raising his fist, "We swore an oath to buggith thy bandmates as often as thy sees ith humanly possible-ith."

"Then what's up with your hair man?" Frank chortles.
"Yeah seriously." Mikey says poking at the discoloured floppy hair. Once curly was now just frizzy.
"Shut up." Ray says covering his head with his arms, "Christie tried to dye it and it went horribly wrong."
"I'll say." Bob hounds with laughter.
"You look like a science experiment gone wrong." Gerard pipes up.
"Shut up and lets play something."

"I wrote a new song!" Gerard exclaims picking up a guitar, he starts to sing along "It came from outer space and landed on Ray's head. Alien hair! Alien hair! Ohh oh oh. Alien hair!"
"Not funny." Ray pouts.