Iero Fiasco

Nail Polish

"Oh my fucking god!" Molly screams happily at the top of her lungs. She runs out the door and down the street the three blocks to Jess's apartment.

"JESS!" she screeches at the top of her lungs as she bangs on the door. Jess opens the door.
"Wow, Mols, calm down."
"We're going to tour with My Chem!" she screeches excitedly, "And they're gonna try to get Capacity to tour with us too!"
"Holy fuck yeah!" Jess screeches at the sound of Durban's band name.

"That's great you guys." Tray says in a normal tone.
"Thanks for running off like that." Frank gasps as he finally gets to the door.
"Hey Frank, I didn't know you were in town." Jess laughs.

"Next time I tell you anything exciting remind me to strap you down first." Frank says shaking his head.
"Sorry, I just couldn't contain myself." Molly laughs. It had been two months since they both agreed to forgive each other of their mistakes.

"What's wrong Tray?" Jess remarks at her down roommate.
"Well, I got some news too."
"Oh god, you're pregnant." Molly says.
"No you dick wad." Tray says rolling her eyes, "Drew's moving to New York."
"Oh my god." Jess says hugging her band mate.

"Go with him." Frank shrugs as he scratches his ear.
"Kind of have a band, and well long distance might-"
"Well, you go to New York with Drew and Durban lives in New York too right?" Frank asks Jess, "And New York is less than an hour away from Jersey." Molly crosses her arms and stares at her boyfriend.
"So what are you suggesting?" Molly asks cocking an eyebrow and trying to hide her smirk. Frank suddenly gets all sheepish.
"W-w-we can, you know, maybe move in together." he mumbles barely audible.
"Oh, that all then?" Molly laughs, "Do I get a say in this?"
"Nope." he says sticking out his tongue childishly.

"Well one of yous better make room for me on your couch because Durban and I aren't quite at the moving in together stage of our relationship." Jess says very matter-of-factly.
"Band relocation?" Tray laughs.
"Definitely." Jess and Molly say at once.

"Eww, I just realized something." Molly says later in the week from the washroom where she is content in painting her toe nails.
"Hmm?" Frank asks, he'd just happened to be wandering past the bathroom door on the way to the kitchen.
"Its gonna be a buttload of paper work and stuff to move to Jersey, you know, since all be moving country."
"So you're not gonna move in with me because of paper work?" Frank asks confused.
"Nah, I'll move in with you, I just want you to the hand cramps I'll get from all the paper work I'll have to do." she says grinning evilly, "No more hand jobs for you."
"Oh god no!" Frank fake gasps, "My life is so totally over." They both burst out laughing, "Or you know, I'll just hire a lawyer to take care of all the paper work."
"But the poor lawyer won't be able to jack off because of the hand cramps!" Molly exclaims.
"Then he'll assign it to his assistant." Frank shrugs, "Assistants are so over-worked their too tired for a sex life, even one by themselves."
"Harsh." Molly laughs.
"Oh well."

"You know, we can always get married." Molly mumbles against her knee as she spackles some nail polish onto her big toe.
"What?" Frank laughs.
"Yeah, I mean, I marry you bam its a done deal, I'm both a Canadian and American citizen." she laughs, Frank doesn't laugh, "I'm just kidding babe."
"Oh yeah." he says forcing a laugh.

"So what do you want to do on Thursday?" Frank asks as he leans against the door frame.
"Thursday?" Molly asks as she carefully paints her pinky toe.
"Your birthday, the reason I'm here this particular week."
"Oh right." she laughs, "I dunno, maybe go to Frives."
"Frives?"
"Punkish like club place." she murmurs, "With Jess, Tray, Alex and Jay and everyone."
"Fun, fun."
"Uhuh. I plan on getting you wasted then shamelessly using you for my own sexual pleasure." she looks up at Frank and grins.
"Oh no." he says sarcastically, "anything but that."
"Or you know, I'll get wasted then force you to take advantage of me in my drunken state." she shrugs.
"Or we both get wasted, and attempt to use each other," Frank says, "but we're so damn wasted we pass out before we can even get our shoes off."
"Awe. Then I guess we'll have to ravage each other before we go out." Molly sighs.

"Done." Molly announces.
"Hmm?"
"My toe nails." she says looking down at her feet with a grin.