Iero Fiasco

Wedding Plans

There's a crash followed by Frank's voice.
"Shit."

Molly opens her eyes slightly to find Frank picking up one of Molly's boxes which he tipped over.
"What are you doing up so early?" Molly groans as she sits up and pulls her knees to her chest.
"Got a shrink appointment." he says tossing the books back into the box, "I'll be back in about a couple of hours."
"Alright." she yawns.
"Gerard might stop by to drop off the latest publicity pictures or something." Frank says putting on his shoes.
"Okay."

"Alright, I'm off." Frank says leaning across the bed to kiss Molly goodbye.
"Bye." she says as he hurries off.

Molly attempts to fall back asleep but ends up getting up five minutes after Frank leaves and goes about getting dressed and making breakfast. That is until the buzzer rings out. She goes to the speaker box and presses the button.
"Who is it?"
"Gerard."
"Come on up." she presses the button to unlock the main door and it takes Gerard about a minute to get to the actual apartment.

"Hey you." he says as Molly gives him a hug, "Congratulations on the engagement."
"Thanks." she grins, "You want breakfast?"
"Uhh sure." he says shrugging as she goes off to the kitchen, "I'm leaving the envelope for Frank on the coffee table."
"Alright, awesome." she says returning moments later with two plates of pancakes and handing one to Gerard as they sit at the table.

Meanwhile at Frank's appointment he's sitting in a cushy chair across from his shrink.
"So what's new?"
"Oh nothing much," Frank says comically, "I got engaged though."
"Engaged, that's a pretty big step," he says nodding, "To Molly?"
"Of course." he grins, "I proposed on her birthday."
"And she's fully forgiven you for what you did?"
"Yeah." he says uneasily, "I swear I'll never be doing that again, I guess I took her for granted."
"Hmm." agrees his shrink with a slight nod.
"Yeah its like, she was always like a phone call away or right next to me on tour or while visiting." he rambles, "Then she wasn't, and that was sorta scary."
"I see."
"Yeah, and its not like with past break ups where things really suck but you know that it'll pass, it was like the ultimate oh shit moment."
"Is that when you knew you wanted to marry her?"
"Yeah." Frank nods, "It was like the worst month of my life not being able to talk to her, no less touch her, be with her, you know?"

"Have you gotten angry at her since?" the shrink asks calmly.
"Ahh no," Frank says thinking, "Well sort of, we got in an argument about her guitars cluttering up my living room and well she was saying that I should put some of mine in storage since I don't use them all."
"You're moving in together?"
"Yeah, she brought a few boxes of stuff with her this week." Frank says scratching his forehead, "Anyway, because we both have a shitload of guitars, it takes up a lot of space and stuff, so we got in a bit of a tiff."
"Alright, and how did you settle it?"
"We yelled at each other for about five, ten minutes then I went for a short walk to cool off, came back and we decided to put half of each of our guitars in their cases and stack them up."
"Isn't that a lot better than taking your anger out violently?"
"Well duh." Frank laughs.

"I was wondering." Molly says, "You designed the costumes for the Black Parade video right?"
"Yeah, some of them." he says modestly.
"Was wondering if you'd design my wedding dress for me." she says hopefully.
"A wedding dress?" he asks quizzically.
"Yeah." she nods.
"But like . . . I don't know anything about wedding stuff." he says confused.
"Just design an awesome dress and like, make it white." she laughs, "Tadaa wedding dress."
"Oh, that all then?" he chuckles, "White and awesome? Those are your requirements."
"Yeah, pretty much." she grins, "No stress though."
"I'll see what I can draw up, but you might wanna have a plan B, okay?" Gerard says cocking his eyebrows.
"Cool."

"Hey Mols." Frank calls from the door he walks toward the kitchen to see Gerard there too, "G-unit!"
"Fuck you." Gerard says laughing.
"Only if Molly doesn't mind." he grins in return, "Oh pancakes."
"Yep, I put your plate in the oven so they'd stay warm." Molly informs. Frank goes into the kitchen and returns with his plate, "How was your shrink stuff?"
"Good, good, you know break throughs and stuff." Frank says more concentrated on his breakfast.

"Awe Frankie's all better." Gerard jokes.
"Bah." Frank says in direct response.

After Gerard leaves the topic of the wedding pops up.
"Well, we could have it in Montreal if you want." Frank offers carelessly.
"But like, I'll be living here by then, and Jess and Tray will be in New York."
"So d'you wanna have it here?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows, "I'm no wedding expert but Jersey isn't exactly the matrimonial hot spot."
"What about in New York." Molly says scratching her head, "Big city, all that jazz."
"Yeah, that would be pretty awesome." Frank says getting up and going to his desk drawer, "Was thinking that maybe we should choose a date."
"Yeah." Molly sighs as she stretches her arms out, "When does the tour end?"
"May 19th." he answers with a glance of the calender.
"I think maybe we should take a month or so after the tour to get everything ready." Molly rambles.
"Kay, so June, July?" he asks, "Man, but what if one of us is playing Warped Tour?"
"Shit, that doesn't work." she grumbles, "So we're talking like October now?"
"Looks like it."
"Fuck, I don't wanna wait that long."
"Well we could always." Frank starts.
"We could what?"
"Never mind."
"No, tell me." Molly pleads.
"We could get married before we go on tour." he says looking away, "But never mind that, its too short notice."

"Like elope?" Molly asks a few seconds later, "That could be cool."
"Umm, yeah." Frank says scratching the back of his neck, "I don't think either of our families would appreciate that."
"Yeah," Molly says just knowing her mother would never forgive her, "Wait Frankie, what if we . . . ."
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is almost at its end, i'd say three or four more chapters tops, so if there's anything in particular you'd like to see happen to our characters go ahead and tell me now or forever hold you peace.