Just When Life Got Easy

Chapter 4

"Bye Andrew," I smiled, reaching up to kiss his check. "Talk to you after soccer practice."

"Bye Kays," He hugged me. "Are you sure you're going to be fine walking home by yourself. I mean what if you get kidnapped?"

"That's very unlikely, besides Laura's going with me. I'll be fine"

"Okay if you say so. Just be careful and don't talk to stra-"

"Yeah yeah I know" I laughed. "And in case of an emergency I call 411." I said walking away towards the sidewalk.

"For what info on how to get to your house?" He yelled laughing.

"What I can't hear you!" I screamed back almost falling over from laughing with Laura there right beside me.

"So Laura whatcha want to do today?" I smiled jumping onto the couch in the living room.

"Um how about following these rose petals up the stairs?" She said slightly confused.

"Laura what are you talk- Oh my goodness. Laura come here." I thought immediately of the person who shattered my window. Now he's breaking and entering. I ran to the closet and pulled out my brothers' baseball bat. Laura on the other hand took my mothers' tennis racket and we tiptoed up the stairs.

Creek
Creek
Creek


Every step we took scared us more. The sad thing is, I had yet to fill Laura in one the stalker kid so she didn't know what to expect at all. Of course the petals led strait to my room. I slowly opened to door. To find something really eerie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this is really kind of fillerish so if you could just go with it that'd be greatly appreciated :)