What If There Is No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

*Chapter 20*

*Chapter 20*

I woke up with someone’s arms around me. I squirmed in a panic and fell off the side of the bed.

“Are you okay?”; Frankie said. Popping his head from over the bed.

“Yeah. I’m fine.”; I struggled to get back up.

“Why… why am I here?”

“Because. My good friend Bob found you by the lake. So, he brought you to his house.”

“Oh… I see.”

I looked around the room. Then back at Frankie and slightly smiled. Then it quickly turned in a frown. Remembering about the day before.

“What was up with yesterday? That guy kid-napping me?”

“Oh, um… It wasn’t real. He was just kidding. I was coming over to pick you up. But um.. He called and said you wasn’t there when he went to check up on you. Then Bob called. Saying you were at his house.”

“Oh...okay. Don’t do that again.”

“I can’t make any promises.”; He said. Slightly laughing in a un-easy tone.

I just smiled and took his hand.

“Will you introduce me to my savior Bob?”

He laughed.

“Sure.”

He got up, and we walked through this long hallway hand in hand. We then turned the corner to find two more people I never seen before.

“Hey man. I see your finally up. Is that the girl you’ve been talking about?”; A man with tight jeans and black and white glasses asked.

“Yeah. This is her. Brittnie, that’s Mikey, and the other one with the fro is Ray.”

“Hey!”; Ray said, with an annoyed look on his face.

I giggled and then me and Frankie set on the love set. All I could think about was how their names all came together like the band MCR.

Mikey; “Gerard should be here soon. Bobs out back.”

“Good. Now Brittnie can meet him too.”

"Oh my God. The last piece of the puzzle." I said to myself, slightly giggling.