What If There Is No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Chapter 25

Chapter 25

When I woke up. The sun was shinning bright in my eyes. I blinked a couple of times to find I was in the same bed room as yesterday.

I turned to find Frankie was on the other side of the bed facing towards me. I scooted close to him and snuggled my way into his arms. I yawned, then gave him a peek on his lips. Then, I fell asleep again.

The next time I woke up. Frankie was gone and there was a sheet of paper with musical notes on it. I picked it up and carried it with me down the long hallway.

There was no one in the living room. I walked towards the front door and was about to open it and walk outside , when someone started to bang on there door.

I jumped back. I took a deep breath and walked towards the door and looked through the peek hole. It was Gerard.

I sighed with relief and opened the door. He came stomping in and plopped down onto the couch.

“Where is everybody?”; he asked.

“I … I don’t know.”

He looked at the piece of paper in my hand.

“What is that?”

“I don’t know. I found it when I woke up.”

“Oh, I see.”

He smirked a little. I rolled my eyes and set down in one of the chairs. I looked down at the piece of paper and tried to sound out what the notes might be.