What If There Is No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

*Chapter 4*

“Hey Brittnie!”

“Hi…”

“So, what’s up?” He asked while sitting next to me.

“Nothing, just not dressing out again.”

“I see.”

He raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down. I giggled and looked the other way. Then looked back to find him digging through his backpack.

“What you looking for?”; I asked.

“For a pencil.”

“Why?”

“So, I can ask for your number.”

He smirked and I could tell my face was turning red again. I was blushing, and was embarrassed that I was.

He finally found a pencil and ripped out a piece of paper out of his binder and handed it to me.

“So, can I have your number?”

I hesitated.

“Sure?..”

I then wrote it down and handed it to him. He folded it up and put it in his front pocket. Then, the gym teacher started to yell at me because he was taking role call.

“Brittnie?! Why aren’t you dressed out again?!”

I shrugged my shoulders and looked away.

“If you don’t start dressing out, I’m going to suspend you!”

I rolled my eyes and Frank stood up.

“Why are you picking on her? Leave her alone!”

I glared up at him in shock. Then looked back at the teacher.

“Don’t take that tone with me new kid. I see that your going to be like her.”

“What ever old man! At least I’m not a fat lard!”

Everyone started laughing including me. You could see his face turning red and his veins popping out.

“You come down her right now! You too little Ms. EMO! You two are going to ISS!”

“Oh! I’m so scared!”; Frank said.

I giggled lightly and followed him down the bleachers. We set in the office for about fifth-teen minutes before they sent us to ISS for just the rest of the day.