How Can You Laugh Last... ?

Secrets

Aaron's POV

I was in the back of the libary making out with my new boyfriend Gabe. 
We decided not to go public. I'm not really to come out of the metaphorical closet yet, plus I kind of like the whole 'forbidden love' thing. We're like the modern, homosexual version of Romeo and Juliet. 
I heard some shuffling behind us but ignored it  guessing it was nothing and deepend our kiss. A moment later we'd made it to the floor. 
Then I heard the noises again. I broke from the kiss, looking around to see if anyone was there. But no one was around. 
Gabe groaned. I smirked kissing him passionatly. 
Free period was almost over, my next class was English. I would have to go back to my locker to get my books. 
Soon enough the bell rang. I sighed getting up and fixing my clothes. I gave him one last kiss on the lips, which resulted in more making out, before i finally pulled away saying goodbye and gave him one last peck on the cheek.
I began on my trip towards my locker. Looking around there weren't many people left in the hallways. 
I opened my locker and a pink note fell out. I looked around and there was no one left, I would have to hurry up. I picked up the note and examined it. Just a folded piece of stationary paper. I shrugged opened it up and read it. 
'I know your secrect!' 
What!? This cant be happening to me. My knees felt weak and my legs gave out. I just sat there staring at the note in pure horror. 
'I know your secrect, I know your secrect, I know your secret. It repeated like a mantra in my head. 
My thoughs were interupted by someone speaking. I couldn't identify the voice and didnt really care. Someone knew.
"GET TO CLASS! I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN!" I looked up the principles angry red face. 
I quickly got up folded the note back in my pocket, grabbed my books and was off to english. one though on my mind, 'someone knows my secrect!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Re-written & Edited.
Shortest chapter yet.
Tell me what you think?