How Can You Laugh Last... ?

Invitations

I couldn't stop staring at Aaron the rest of the day. Not to sound like a homophobe or anything, but I just never pictured him as... Well, gay. For lack of better term.
But I guess it kind of explains the looks he used to give my brother when he would walk around in his boxers. I just don't get it. If he liked guys, why couldn't he just say that? Did he have to be a jerk and make me fall for him first? 
I really liked this guy, I may even go as far as to say I loved this guy. And he was just using me. 
That sucks, so much, and it was a tremendous blow to my ego. How do I always end up with the guys no good for me?
We had last period together; Health.
By the end of the period, I've made up my mind to confront him.
When the bell rings I hurry to grab my things so I can catch up to Aaron who darts out of the room like the bats of Hell are after him. I catch up to him just as he's closing his locker.
"Hey" I say a a slide next to him and lean against the lockers.
He almost jumps out of his skin before turning to look at me. "Hi?" he replies raising an eyebrow, making it sound more like a question then a statement. "You wanted something?" 
I eye him carefully, he'd been acting jumpy all day.
"We're friends right?" I ask placing my hand on his elbow and looking up at him. Not waiting for his answer I continue. "So you know you can talk to me about anything right? Just because we broke up doesn't mean we have to hate each other. Right?" I ask raining an eyebrow.
"Right..?" He ask still looking at me skeptically. 
"Good so we're friends. And friend hangout... So, I was thinking, I'm throwing a party tonight. You should come." I suggest, removing my hand from his elbow and tossing my hair from my shoulder. 
"Okay." He replies still looking at me weirdly. 
Alex and Nicole call my name from down the hall. I turn my head holding up a finger, earning weird looks from them, before turning my attention back Aaron and clutching my books tighter.
"Okay, the party starts around nine thirty, come when ever." I said giving him a smile and turning away. "Oh yea..." I say turning back around. "Bring a date." I say flashing my brightest smile and sauntering away. 

Aaron's POV
I watched as Lena walked down the hall adding an extra swift to her hips, before meeting up with her usual group of friends. Their stares stay on me as they talk to Lena. The redheaded one glaring and the other brunette staring with a blank expression. 
They all look back at me, Lena waving before she grabs their hands forcing them to follow. I watch after them until they leave the building.
What was that? That was not at all what I was expecting when she walked up to me. Getting cursed out, yeah, maybe even a little talk about how small I was, though we've never even come close to having sex. But an invite to her party, never. 
She's the type of girl to hold grudges. I didn't think she'd even acknowledge me for a while. And to tell the truth, I was okay with that. She's beautiful and all, even homosexual guys knotice beautiful wemon, but she was too much. 
And that last comment about bringing a date. Could she be the one who put that note in my locker?
I quickly pulled tge note from my back pocket, where it sad all day, making me nervous, and my leg twitch. 
" I know your secret! "
My breath caught, reading the words over. Thinking back, I reached into my bag and pulled out a paper Lena gave me a few weeks ago. 
The writing was different but the paper was the same, not that that meant anything. Most of the female population at this school carried the same, stationary set, they souls last year for charity.
"Hey" I jumped again quickly shoving the papers away and turning with my hand on my heart.
"You scared the shit outta me!" I said looking around, noticing the crowds have considerably thinned out sing I last looked. The remaining students sent fleeing looks in our direction. "What are you still doing here?" I asked Gabe.
"I'm heading to Student Counsel." He replied smiling at me. Unlike most people, we were around the same height, making him one of the few people who could look into my eyes without having to look up. I'm not yet sure how I feel about that.
"Oh, well, I really have to get home. I'll see you later." I offered a small smile before walking away.

Lena's POV
"Okay, change of plans girls." I say smiling at the road. "I'm throwing a party tonight."
"Really?" Nichole smirks and raises an eyebrow.
"Yes. And the guest of honor being none other then Aaron."
"Wait. That's what you two were talking about?" Alex questioned.
"Yes, and he's bringing a date." I sung.
"Wait, don't you think it's a little to early to be plotting?" Samantha asks.
"It's never too early to begin plotting." Nichole replies still smirking.
I smile flashing my eyes to her before turning my eyes back to the road. 
"I really don't believe this is a good idea." Samantha says. 
"No time for that kind if attitude, we have a party to plan girls!" I exclaim. Prompting them to pull out their cellphones and start dialing.
In the words of Nichole, 'It's never too early to start plotting.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi? ...So, no rotten tomatoes... Please...
So I'm backkk! And I'm thinking I'm going to be re-writing this.
Because frankly, it sucks. And though I'll never claim to be a great writer, I think I've gotten better, if even just a little.
Sooo... Um, I think I'm going to continue writing this one.