Celebrity Skin

Preface

I sipped my coffee, making sure to be careful with how I'd set it on the rickety desk. I read through my e-mails, looking for a certain one... Aha! I found it.

To: free2rhyme@nonexistent.com
From: music-is-life@nonexistent.com
Subject: Hello,
Hello, Darling.
It's fucking rad being on tour again! But I do miss you, don't get me wrong. Oh, and I wanted to tell you that Nick thinks my coffee is crap next to yours. I thought that was funny, so I thought I'd tell you.

It's been terrible in the sun without having you tag along, with Sarah by your side as well. I wonder how she is... So, how is old Sarah, huh? Haha, more like... How're you? Are you okay? You haven't been cooking have you? Better not be, I know how spaztic you get.

Well, I have to go.
I love, miss, and adore you.
wiL.


I smiled as I read... but soon figured out how impersonal it was. He'd usually throw in some outrageous things about the tour... but then thought maybe, just maybe, he was busy.

I'm Hannah, and I'm with wiL Francis. Or Will, as I'll probably say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment.

OH, and banners would be nice. I would really love one with a quote from wiL's e-mail in it. Please get it to me as soon as possible.