The Wrong Twin

The Second Day

Jamie's Pov

The Beginning of the Second Day

On the beginning of the second day I realized the one I would least want to mess with was the woman kidnapper. I'll give you a description. In fact I'll give you a description of all of them. That way if you ever see them, instead of calling the cops, you can beat the hell out of them for me. (Don't be afraid to hurt them, really, they'll be fine.)
If you have ever seen purple eyes then you obviously know they are fake, but don't they look intimidating? Eccspecialy if their used to glare at you every time you look at her flawless face. The woman, (Who I have nicknamed whore) is about 5"4, with muscular arms but a petite frame. Light skin and dyed black hair, probaly early twenties. I think the older man is her boyfriend, or at least am guessing considering the many times they stick eachothers tounge down the others throat. Who dosen't want to see that everyday? I'm in! Anyway, I'm getting carried away here. He has army cropped blonde hair and is around 6"5 with tight muscular arms, he always wears a scowl. The younger guy is short, 5"7 ish probaly and he is easily a senior in highschool. Chin length sandy hair and light brown eyes. He'd be cute if he hadn't kidnapped me.
I had given up trying to tug at my binds, it was pointless and it made them tighter then they already were, the gag on my mouth was starting to gross me out and I really had to pee. I had considered sleeping when the door was suddenly slammed open and bright sunshine poured in, by that I could tell that it was morning, I made out the shadow of the older man and the woman behind him. He held a camera and a magazine, I almost laughed, it was like a movie. He threw the magazine at me and it landed at the bottom of my feet, I gave him a look and he saw what I meant, I obviously couldn't hold a magazine with my binds. He shot a look at the woman and she gave a sigh of exasperation at him, bending down she loosened my ropes and shoved the paper into my stomach, I tried not to grunt. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.
"Do what I say bitch and you might get out of here with only an arm missing."

I shrugged and considered kneeing her but settled with nothing. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't talk. That's what sucked the most. He slipped on a black ski mask and I clumsily held the paper. The green light for the camera turned on and he spoke quietly into the lens. I leaned forward to listen in.

"Abigal Johnson sits here behind in me in a hidden location. She is fine and not hurt, yet. She will be returned to you if we receive three million dollars in cash. You have a week to prepare this. We will contact you further in 24 hours. Start now." My head snapped up and I tried to recall what he had said into the camera lens not ten seconds before. Did he say, Abigal Johnson?

Jacob's pov

The worse thing about not going to school was thinking about the reason why you weren't going to school. Kimmi kept trying to text and call but I ignored her, I didn't want to talk to anyone. That night was supposed to be a special night, I was planning to tell Jamie something.. Something that would have to wait, if I ever got to tell her at all. Don't think about that!
I slammed my hands to my face and cursed loudly, openly, not caring who heard me.
"I wish I could help her!" I thought out loud. As soon as the words left my lips I heard a doorbell. My doorbell.

Abigals Pov

It wasn't hard tracking down Jacobs house. With a little help from Chris and a little thing called google I was soon biking my way up a steep hill to his house. I didn't even know what I was going to say to him. "Hi, are you friends with the kidnapped girl?" I slammed on my breaks and took a deep breath before pushing off the sidewalk and reaching the top of the hill where I searched the house numbers for his. I went through the house numbers and then finally, finally I saw 1204. No turning back now. I dropped my pink bike and hesitantly knocked on the painted door before shuffling back and standing on the porch step. Pasting a fake smile on my makeup smeared face I waited for him to open the door.

Jacobs Pov

I opened the door to this girl that looked happy, or no worried, but trying to hide it behind a smile.
"Hello?"
"Hey, are you Jacob?"
"Um, yeah. Not to be rude or anything but who are you?"
She laughed and I immediately loved the sound.
"I'm Abby, I live across town."
"Oh, in the rich houses?" I said bluntly.
"Yeah. Look, are you friends with a girl named Jamie?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so sorry for not writing this in soo long!! It's kindve a filler because I just wanted to get something on here. I am again sorry that it sucks but Ive had major writers block and I cant seem to get around it. I am again soo sorry!<3