Shock Therapy

Chapter 12

Shae's POV

"Wha- What!?" I spluttered.

There goes my award for playing hard to get. "I haven't gotten a kiss yet, you said I could!" Frank whined oh-so-adorably.

I thought it over. He just meant a peck on the lips, surely that's all, because Frank freaking IERO couldn't want more from boring old me. "Sure," I said, leaning in, trying to ignore all of My Chem, Mark, and the rest of Shock Therapy’s staring eyes.

I closed my eyes and when Frank’s soft lips pressed against mine, I tingled all over. I didn’t move and was about to pull away when Frank entwined his fingers in my hair. I’m sure was elated, deep down I was, but I was almost too busy freaking out to notice. I kissed him back a little and that seemed to encourage him. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I gasped in shock, also allowing him entrance.

After about two seconds, I didn’t care if it had been an accident in the beginning, Frank was a GREAT kisser. The tingly feeling totally upped the whole experience.

A wolf whistle made me pull apart, rather reluctantly I must say. I glared at Melody, who was trying (and failing) to look innocent. I made a growly face at her and she just laughed.

I ignored her and glanced at Frank, who was grinning like an idiot. A very adorable idiot. He caught my eye and grinned even more. I blushed, which Elise promptly noticed and began laughing about. I glared at her before plopping down into Melody’s truck with her, Bob, Frank, and Mark. “I want to pick the music!” I announced, breaking the silence.

Melody, in a blonde moment, agreed, so I found the little iPod-pluggy-up-thingy in the glove compartment and connected my iPod to Melody’s very loud speakers. ‘The Suffering’ by Aiden started slammed through the speakers. I immediately started wailing, followed by Melody. The guys all looked at us confused. “Aiden was my child, and Melody killed him!” I cried, burying my face into a very shocked Frank’s chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
{A/N: Blame Melody for the short chapter, I wanted to leave it at a cliffy too... XD}