Shock Therapy

Chapter 20

Teh Awesome One’s POV

I smiled to myself as I left the kitchen. Bob appeared a few minutes later, but without Melody. I looked at him, and he returned my stare with his own. I gave up after a few minutes. Damn him. Him and his blue eyes.

Of course I wanted to know exactly what had gone on between him and Melody in the kitchen, so I slipped out of Frank’s limp arm. He’d fallen asleep as soon as his sugar high wore off. Unfortunately (for Melody) mine was still going strong.

I tiptoed into the kitchen and was meet with a sight I’d have laughed at if it hadn’t been so cute. Melody was scrubbing the destroyed brownie pan absentmindedly with a blissful smile on her face. The only thing that could make her look like that was…

“Kitchen table sex!”

Melody whirled around, flushing slightly, to raise an eyebrow at me. “What are you talking about?”

“I was reading your mind,” I said seriously, making her roll her eyes. “But seriously, what happened between you and Bobbert?”

She opened her mouth warily before giving up and almost squealing, “He hugged me!”

I just looked at her. “That’s all? Not even any kitchen sex?”

Melody gaped at me, as if she couldn’t even comprehend the idea. I sighed. “Never mind. Carry on with your daydreaming/pan scrubbing.”

~*~ Time Lapse: About 3 hours later ~*~

“Are we there yet?” I asked impatiently.

“Not yet,” Melody snapped.

“Are we there now?” Frank asked, grinning.

Elise shoved him off the chair arm he was sitting on. Everyone laughed at poor Frank, except me. Because I had fallen off my chair too, laughing.

Eventually everyone wandered off (to whereever you can wander off to one a teeny bus) and I played with Frank's hair until I fell asleep, effectively making him not able to get up.

When I opened my eyes, we were in sunny Florida!

... Damn.

"Can we go home?" I whined to anyone who would listen.

"No, we can't go home! We have to track down V!" Melody suddenly shouted.

I squealed. "THAT'S RIGHT! WE DO! AIDEN'S THIRD MOTHER MUST BE FOUND!"

That got us odd looks from random passerbys. Get used to it Florida, get used to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
{A/N: Sorry this took so long, but I was failing Algebra… Still am, if you want to be all technical… But I had to study like a mofo. Shitty cause I just wrote it to add V in. THE FLOOR IS YOURS, V!}